Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair and make up Killarney

Options
  • 14-07-2009 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi

I am going to a wedding in Killarney and want to get both hair and make up done on the day.I was wondering if anyone could recommend a salon(s) and a person for both.I heard Sean Taaffes was good but its booked out unfortunately.I have provisionally booked Gold salon but Im not sure what they are like.

Any advise would be great!

Tnx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I was going to say Sean Taaffe.

Hmm. Yes Gold is good. Pat O'Neill is the fella that owns it (not sure if he still does, but I reckon so), and he seems to be seen as the best hair dresser in the town by most locals. So if you could ask for him! Geraldine's hair salon across the road form Tesco on park road are also good, there is also a beauty salon there I think. Quite pricey though.

I don't really ever get my hair or make-up done, so I'm a no good for this really. But enjoy the wedding :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sherah

Thanks Lia Lia

I will probably just give Gold a bash so.

See ya

Advertisement