Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Nokia 5310 XpressMusic question

• 14-07-2009 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

Alright so i bought the phone about 3/4 weeks ago but didn't get around to using it til about 5 days ago. Low and behold i turn it on and it's a grey screen,that's it

Nothing seemed to happen it,it worked fine sunday night but monday morning it's just grey screen.

Any tips to see if i can get it back to normal,it was an upgrade on a vodafone billpay,can i bring it back to the shop or one of these send it off larks. God if i got few months out of it i'd be not as annoyed but 5 days of use!

Is this model known for failing?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Work out exactly how many days it is since you bought it, if its under 28 days you can get a free phone on the spot, otherwise they will have to send it away for repair.

Advertisement