Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTrip doesn't Charge iPod

• 14-07-2009 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi people,
    I recently purchased an iTrip for my iPod nano as I wanted something that would charge my iPod as well as play the music. The charger doesn't seem to be working, does anyone have experience with this and does anyone know if it can be fixed!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭hurler007

Seems like you have a 5th gen/new nano yes?

If so then your iTrip is more than likely an older model.

These older models will not charge newer iPods so you will have to return your iTrip and get a new docking station compatible with the 5th gen nano, same thing happened to me.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement