Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request: Inexpensive Small Wireless Mouse for Netbook

• 14-07-2009 12:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a small wireless mouse for my Samsung NC 10

I was thinking of the Logitech V220 but I cannot see it for less than €30 (from Argos), can't find anywhere selling it for significantly less including delivery.

Would rather pay less than this, if I were to pay €30 I'd want something with a shorter USB receiver, as the Logitech one sticks out quite a bit.

MX2.co.uk have one for £6.99 delivered but I can't see any reviews on it and I suspect a wireless device at that price wont be great.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 burmo

I'd suggest you look into a bluetooth mouse and get one of those really tiny usb bluetooth devices that are just the size of the plug.

Less that €2 delivered!
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mini-USB-2-0-Bluetooth-V2-0-EDR-Dongle-Wireless-Adapter_W0QQitemZ200361439549QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea678f13d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1690%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

And then have a look for a bluetooth mouse...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭blobert

Thanks, would rather not go bluetooth route as having it on eats the Samsungs batteries.

Appreciate the suggestion though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭MarthaT

The argos one looks nice

ipod.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

In my local Tesco Store last week I spotted a wireless keyboard and mouse for approx €9. Reduced by either 50% or 75%
    This might work for you.

Thanks, the Logitech is available for 18.50 from eBay, might just go for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Spotted this wireless mouse with the mini dongle on ebay for £11.87 inc. delivery, it might fit the bill.

invest4deepvalue.com

Thanks guys, I got the Logitech Z220 in Argos for €27 today, I know its a good mouse so I'll deal with paying a bit more I suppose.

Peats have a new Logitech one for €19.99 that looks good too, looked a bit bigger than the one I got though.

Thanks again for all the help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

I've used the wired version of this but the link is to the wireless one.

What I liked most about it is that it has a built-in magnifier button which is very customizable & extremely handy for Netbook use.

Link:

There are of course many software Apps that will give you magnification but the control button on the mouse is nice.

Check out some of the best free mouse magnification programs here.

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement