Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand tracking?

Options
  • 14-07-2009 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭

Can anyone who has used hardwareversand tell me how long they were waiting for their order to ship?

I ordered last week, the money should be in their bank now, and one of the items should be in stock today, but my order still says Online-Order.

I've emailed them to ask did they receive the money but no reply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Well if the component was to be only in stock today then i'd leave it for another two days at least. People generally report next day dispatch with them but you can never be sure of when it's gonna come when they're waiting for it to come themselves...

No matter who i'm dealing with, i never buy something that's not in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭Elessar

Well, they have shipped it now :)

Only thing is the tracking number doesn't work, on either DHL.ie or DHL.de - does anyone know what's wrong?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Let me know how you get on.

Hoping to place an order with them in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

Last order I placed with them took about 8 working days to get to me. It took me a while to get the money to them though since I had to get some letter from the bank confirming the transfer. Once they got the money it was all good though. Just ordered more stuff off them(Q9550 ^^) so fingers crossed it all goes well. :cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

And how are strict are they on the time for the bank transfer*?

* I may or may not have been looking at the ordering system to work out the final cost (a la ryanair site) and placed an order without realising. :o

Spec is correct, I'm gonna be placing the same order in a week. I've sent them an email asking to cancel it, but haven't got any reply yet. If they aren't too strict on the time limit, I may as well just leave it stand, and lob the money transfer over to them next week.

• Advertisement

Ugh dont quote me on this but it's over 3 weeks. I took a week to pay them and it was all fine. Never got any warning emails etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Elessar wrote: »
    Well, they have shipped it now :)

Only thing is the tracking number doesn't work, on either DHL.ie or DHL.de - does anyone know what's wrong?

It won't work untill tomorrow and You'll be able to track it out of Germany, then the tracking number will change when it reaches Ireland leaving You with no choice but to ring DHL Ireland to find out which depot its been sent to. This happened me on 3 orders from them, DHL suck, they've damaged the packaging and lost stuff on me before (I suspect a handler stole a usb key as they knew the insurance would cover it).

Right so DHL have it on their site now. Interestingly, hardwareversand give delivery status updates on the order confirmation page faster than DHL. It has departed Germany - so will I get a new tracking code via the site or will I have to ring DHL Ireland with the german code?

Are Hardwareversand normally this poor at replying to emails?

Yes I've sent two with no reply.

• Advertisement

Elessar wrote: »
    Yes I've sent two with no reply.
    Right.. I wonder does that mean they don't read or don't reply?

I asked them to cancel an order, but no sign of it being cancelled yet. I'm waiting on a cheque to clear, and will be in a postion to pay for the uncancelled order order next week, but now am afraid they might go cancelling the order.

If they do cancel it they'll send you an email. If you dont get an email then just pay for the order. Like I said I left them waiting a week before I payed for an order and it was all fine.

EDIT: Props to BOI, 1 working day and HWVS says they received the payment, dare I say that I shall see my stuff on tuesday morning? *kicks own ass for self jinx*

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

I ordered Tuesday 14th and hope for delivery today. All items were in stock at the time and I used AIB online internatianal transfer. This is what it said on their site:
    2009-7-14 at 09:07  	Online-Order
    2009-7-15 at 01:24 	The goods are ready for collection or assembling.
    2009-7-15 at 17:42 	The invoice was made.
    2009-7-16 at 04:34 	The goods were dispatched.
    2009-7-16 at 11:35 	Your payment conclusion via Prepayment was confirmed us.
    2009-7-16 at 19:03 	Unterwegs - Einlieferungs-Paketzentrum - Die Auslands-Sendung wurde im Einlieferungs-Paketzentrum bearbeitet -
    2009-7-17 at 01:42 	Unterwegs - Internationale Paketstation - Die Auslandssendung wurde in der Internationalen Paketstation bearbeitet. -
    2009-7-17 at 01:51 	Unterwegs - Sendung ist in Transport ins Zielland aufgenommen -

Some of the updates are in German, the last update says "consignment is in transport to the destination country"
    Unterwegs means underway or on route or something.

I was surprised of all this info on their site, easier than looking up DHL

******** Previously I thought these were delivered, it was an order I placed on Monday that got delivered today still waiting for this order :( (just opened box to find it was the stuff for work and not for me :( )

brav wrote: »
    I ordered Tuesday 14th and delivered today. All items were in stock at the time and I used AIB online internatianal transfer. This is what it said on their site:
    2009-7-14 at 09:07  	Online-Order
    2009-7-15 at 01:24 	The goods are ready for collection or assembling.
    2009-7-15 at 17:42 	The invoice was made.
    2009-7-16 at 04:34 	The goods were dispatched.
    2009-7-16 at 11:35 	Your payment conclusion via Prepayment was confirmed us.
    2009-7-16 at 19:03 	Unterwegs - Einlieferungs-Paketzentrum - Die Auslands-Sendung wurde im Einlieferungs-Paketzentrum bearbeitet -
    2009-7-17 at 01:42 	Unterwegs - Internationale Paketstation - Die Auslandssendung wurde in der Internationalen Paketstation bearbeitet. -
    2009-7-17 at 01:51 	Unterwegs - Sendung ist in Transport ins Zielland aufgenommen -

Some of the updates are in German, the last update says "consignment is in transport to the destination country"
    Unterwegs means underway or on route or something.

Must be some bit of a delay cause it doesn't say delivered yet but I was surprised of all this info on their site, easier than looking up DHL

Huh??

I ordered 9th, goods dispatched 14th but DHL says the items were still in London last night? Were your items shipped by DHL Road express?

My items had a full day ahead of yours, how did they get delivered before mine?! :confused:

This is my tracking info:
    2009-7-09 at 12:57	Online-Order
    2009-7-14	Your payment conclusion via Prepayment was confirmed us.
    2009-7-14 at 12:36	The goods are ready for collection or assembling.
    2009-7-14 at 18:10	The invoice was made.
    2009-7-14 at 20:02	The goods were dispatched. - 1 package(s). Identcode(s): [] -
    2009-7-15 at 19:26	Unterwegs - Einlieferungs-Paketzentrum - Die Auslands-Sendung wurde im Einlieferungs-Paketzentrum bearbeitet -
    2009-7-16 at 01:48	Unterwegs - Internationale Paketstation - Die Auslandssendung wurde in der Internationalen Paketstation bearbeitet. -
    2009-7-16 at 01:52	Unterwegs - Sendung ist in Transport ins Zielland aufgenommen -

I don't remember having a choice on delivery only offered DHL.

Sorry I updated my post, I haven't got my stuff today, I put another order in for work on Monday and I got them today. I was happy thinking of assembling this tomorrow but I now I just have more work to do.

Got back to me and cancelled the order. Only two 2 days :P

Well everything arrived safe and sound yesterday. Very well packed, everything was perfect. They eventually replied to my emails too. A good experience overall, I'll deffo use them again in future.

They're good alright, just as long as you dont cause them too much hassle. Still waiting on my stuff, should arrive tomorrow hopefuuly.

Mine arrived on Monday too, no problem with anything.

If you get them to build it for you, do they still ship you all the retail boxes as well?

• Advertisement

Ok hwvs received payment for my order last thursday and the stuff arrived yesterday(wednesday). Tracking on their site only showed it as sitting in the Irish processing centre and not as being issued to deliver. Either way another happy purchase from them. Also anyone else every buy a CPU tray from them? They just wrap it in some plastic and cardboard and ship it out. Very funny looking :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

Necromancy:D

Does anyone know how to go about tracking after you get to this point? Should I call DHL Ireland today to get the new codes or will HWV update when it hits our shores?

2009-8-12 at 00:26 Unterwegs - Sendung ist in Transport ins Zielland aufgenommen

And yes, I have zero patience:rolleyes:

On a side note, I thought I would would wander into Maplin and PC World to compare prices on some stuff. Holy ****, I knew it was bad over here but some items were nearly twice the price:eek:

Key in the UPU Match Code into dhl.ie for the next leg of the journey.

Jonathan wrote: »
    Key in the UPU Match Code into dhl.ie for the next leg of the journey.

Found it, cheers

Wait, hang on. Where on the Irish DHL website do I use that? As far as I cant tell it is a mess:confused:

Edit: Found it

Hats off to HWVS!

It was shipped on Monday night at around 8pm and arrived on my door today at 2pm, pretty impressive stuff:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Once shipped, how long does it normally take to get to Ireland?

x5zitc.jpg

I'm just a bit worried that there hasn't been an update in a few days. Was hoping to have the order before the end of the week. Which is plenty of time yet I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Im in the same boat as yourself el dude

shipment.jpg

I ordered a full rig and asked them to build it so im guessing thats why it took a few days for them to dispatch it, all items were in stock at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Im the exact same as ye' two! Mine left germany on the 03-09-10 and have had no update since then....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Well one of my packages has arrived in Ireland, the other is still in Germany according to the DHL tracking though. grrr.

Advertisement