Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand tracking?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭BeciMester

Lads you can use your dhl.de tracking number on the An Post website to see what the story is. As the nice An Post lady confirmed to me over the phone, DHL hands the package over to them when it enters the country. HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

The tracking number only works once the package gets to Ireland though?

Anyway, i tried both my tracking numbers on the an post website and both are in Ireland. yay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Mine too "ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER" fingers crossed for Wednesday morning delivery....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Let us know how ye get on lads;)

Packages Recieved :D

• Advertisement

CombatCow wrote: »
    Packages Recieved :D

congrats, still no luck on my end :)

hopefully it will arrive by Friday

Did you order a full rig out of interest?

Yup, got case,psu,gfx card,cpu,ram,mobo :D

Mines on route to customer according to the an post website

Looking forward to tomorrow morning .. :p

Got my PC, yaysus the haf case is massive :D

Only problem so far is that windows home premium version is in german, currently working on a way around it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

When they send them they give you an email with DHL track and trace numbers, then when it hits Ireland you trace it with An Post!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Narrator

my order was dispatched from HWVS yesterday. the updates stopped at 60% on DHL saying that the package will be handed over to An Post but the tracking number hasn't worked on the An Post website so far today.

Could anyone tell me how long it took for them to receive their delivery once it left germany?
    just trying to time it right so i can be home to collect the package.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

I think mine took about two days to go from that 60% to showing up on An Post.

Just be patient and it will appear on the An Post website. When it appears on An Post the image for the 60% mark on the DHL website will change too.

Once it reaches An Post it should only be a day or two before it reaches you.

Advertisement