Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joining the british army!!!

• 14-07-2009 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all just a few questions!
    I am from south of ireland and have just applied to join the British army.
    I have been called to do the BARB test in three weeks time and just wondering has anybody got any tips for doing it?
    Also is there much of a wait at this moment to get in if you have passed the barb test,medical and fitness test because i heard you can be waiting up to a year to get your position?
    Also one thing that is bothering me is i think i may be colour blind and although they say this isnt an issue now will it affect some of the job prospects in the army?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

you should post these queries on the british army rumour service board.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewforum/f=113.html

The guys here are really helpful and should point you in the right direction.

best of luck mate, hope you have a long and happy career with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭piby

Not that I have anything against it but this must be the 4th or 5th thread started on this subject in just the last week!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Google is your friend.......:D Seriously check out the ARRSE Forum, all you need to know is over there. Best of Luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Good look with it.

Too rah loo rah loo la loo and if I had a... ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement