Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dit-erasmus!!-Architecture-pls help!

Options
  • 14-07-2009 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

hi there!!!

just wondering is it possible to do an Erasmus in architecture during one of the years, have a great interest in french and would love to go away there and study for a part of the year sometime during the five yr period!!

i know UCD has this option but not sure bout DIT!!

anyone have any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭-Blanco-

Yep it is indeed. Or was last year. Don't remember the exact details but I believe you can spend half a semester of whatever year you choose (excluding 1st/5th year) away on Erasmus, France being one of the options. There's usually a meeting sometime during the year to outline everything and as far as I can remember and you must apply the year beforehand.

On another note we were told, in general, anyone who had done an Erasmus in France had gotten a great "cultural education" while their work didn't seem to benefit as much as some other Erasmus architecture students...No idea how true that is! If you wanted to find out more there's an art and architecture section on this forum, wouldn't do any harm to ask there.;)

Advertisement