Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 Wold Matchplay, Blackpool

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Ovens wins 10-5. Priestley missed some doubles to keep giving Ovens legs but in fairness to ovens he took out some great checkouts and deserved the win. I'm very disappointed :(

I'm very happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

C'mon Walshy

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

C'mon Walshy

4-1 up at the break. Andy missing doubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

Bad game, scoring is bad, alot of wild darts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

so far Kevin Painter and Wanye Mardle are the stand out players

can't wait for the Taylor/Painter match 2nite
    barney/van gerwen should be a cracker too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

I have to watch it on a poxy live stream tonight as I'm in work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Double Top wrote: »
    so far Kevin Painter and Wanye Mardle are the stand out players

mardle? stand out player? hahahahahahahahahahhaa :D only because of his shirt he stands out, he's still muck! Yeah he played FAR better than what he has in a while.....but he couldn't have gotten much worse!
    ratinakeg wrote: »
    I have to watch it on a poxy live stream tonight as I'm in work!

I was in work today and missed whole afternoon.....no point trying to watch a stream, if anyone would see you your bags would hit you on back of the head when ya get thrown out :eek::D

Devastator wrote: »
    I was in work today and missed whole afternoon.....no point trying to watch a stream, if anyone would see you your bags would hit you on back of the head when ya get thrown out :eek::D

It's actually not a bad feed, so happy days and I'm here on my own answering the phone every so often!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,322 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

hardly no practise for lewis :eek:

dodgy

It's actually not a bad feed, so happy days and I'm here on my own answering the phone every so often!:D:D

sounds cushy :D

In fact....I'll not even get to watch much more of tonights action as I'm off out to a concert soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

Good win for Barney tonight but in his interview afterwards the man seems to be still unhappy within himself. He was moaning about not having won a world major with a while but he'll have to forget the past and move on. The man is more than capable of winning the Matchplay but if he meets Taylor i'd be afraid he'll self destruct like he did in Vegas.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,322 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lewis playing some stuff

loved his celebration with the 156 checkout ( abit of cantona about it)

classic

That was a great 156 checkout by Lewis, they are having a great laugh up on stage, brilliant!

anyone struggling against Lewis knows now just to get him messin about and laughing....his concentration went way out the window there for few legs!

playin well.......almost don't wanna go out now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

great match with Lewis and Lloyd. Glad Lewis won.

Now onto 'The Poowah'. My guess is 13 - 6 to Taylor

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭chats

just watching taylor and it struck me....i dont like taylor...seems like a d!ck....any1 else feel this.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

taylors god

chats wrote: »
    just watching taylor and it struck me....i dont like taylor...seems like a d!ck....any1 else feel this.

Me for one!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭chats

Me for one!:D:D

thank god! thought it was just me!:D

thank god! thought it was just me!:D
    Most of my darting freinds don't like Taylor!

• Advertisement

I can'y stand him either, but fair play to him for playing so well with Sid Wadells nose right up his arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

hate em,hate em,hate em!

first time in my life i ever went for painter in a match
    talyor is just a big headed pr**k:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

I can'y stand him either, but fair play to him for playing so well with Sid Wadells nose right up his arse.

LOL is there a website for Taylor?, might be interesting to see if an answer is given if that question is posted up on it :D:D

As much as i don't like Taylor he was unbelieveable again tonight! Hate saying it but it looks like another stroll in the park for Taylor in the World Matchplay sadly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

dartbhoy wrote: »
    As much as i don't like Taylor he was unbelieveable again tonight! Hate saying it but it looks like another stroll in the park for Taylor in the World Matchplay sadly!

nobody likes taylor??? why because there will be no 1 like him ever again fact... i met the man twice true gent. just makes the game we try play??? easy..fact.....2 all yous idiots...ha ha..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭CORRO77

Double Top wrote: »
    hate em,hate em,hate em!

first time in my life i ever went for painter in a match
    talyor is just a big headed pr**k:D

so would you be if you were that good;)

I typed in "Phil Taylor" on google, one of first results I got was;

'I'm Phil Taylor and I'm Gay' That'll be the next MySpace name, missed my insults? xxx. mim, Jul 21 2008 10:24 PM oo err the annual trip to exeter eh ...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.......................

nobody likes taylor??? why because there will be no 1 like him ever again fact... i met the man twice true gent. just makes the game we try play??? easy..fact.....2 all yous idiots...ha ha..........

Bit over the top pal!

I met him when he was playing county for Staffs, didn't like him then and don't like him now.

• Advertisement

Gotta say, I've not met him, but any time I've listened to him, seen him interviewed he seems like a true gentleman, professional and respectful towards his opponents.

Its easy to hate the best.....its jealousy! I'm a Liverpool supporter.....I should know all about that :P

Advertisement