Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review request: Cyma CM050

Options
  • 14-07-2009 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever own one, or can comment on them? I'm not looking for advice on the model per sé, rather on the overall reliability / build quality of the Cyma brand overall.

Here she is btw:

cm-cm050-01.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

jose, i have a cyma m14 scout and all i can say is it is truly excellent. really well made. extremely accurate, never had an issue, other mags worked first time. i would not hesitate to buy cyma stuff. now i know bugger all about the ak's so you are probably best checking with the ak heads here -- good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

iv a cyma ak currently being rebuilt but after around 300,000 bb's i think its ok lol

seriously though very reliable!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Looking good so far, thanks guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

I borrowed a CYMA AK 74 for a day once and found it to be a great little gun. The owner told me it was very reliable and that he had never had any gearbox problems.

Advertisement