Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diving in Wexford

• 14-07-2009 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm a recently (padi) qualified diver and I will be down in Wexford next month. Are there any padi centre's down there I can dive with?
    I also need to rent all the gear.

I did find Peir House but they haven't responded to emails. Are they still in operation?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

Don't know any other one.
    But why don't you phone the numbers on their website to find out ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Hi, I'm a recently (padi) qualified diver and I will be down in Wexford next month. Are there any padi centre's down there I can dive with?
    I also need to rent all the gear.

I did find Peir House but they haven't responded to emails. Are they still in operation?

I worked in Wexford for nearly two years. Asked that dive centre about 6-7 times if they would let me know if they were ever running evening dives during the week. Never heard a dickie bird back from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Pier house dont do diving anymore. The guy who ran it died but the compressor is still being used afaik.

Check out my link below or www.irishpadi.com. It will send you to the club i dive. They are based in Arklow but dive hook head most weeks.
    There is a mail link there so send them a mail.

Apologies if i am late with reply but keep the info for future diving. locum-motion this will suit you nicely.

This club rents gears at great prices and the divers are very good and safe to dive with.
    Because we dive in Ireland and especially Hook we cant guarantee the dive will actually happen but the are planned for most weeks anyway.

Good luck.. If you need more into pm me, but everything you will need to know is on the irishpadi link

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

lochdara wrote: »
    Pier house dont do diving anymore. The guy who ran it died but the compressor is still being used afaik.

Check out my link below or www.irishpadi.com. It will send you to the club i dive. They are based in Arklow but dive hook head most weeks.
    There is a mail link there so send them a mail.

Apologies if i am late with reply but keep the info for future diving. locum-motion this will suit you nicely.

This club rents gears at great prices and the divers are very good and safe to dive with.
    Because we dive in Ireland and especially Hook we cant guarantee the dive will actually happen but the are planned for most weeks anyway.

Good luck.. If you need more into pm me, but everything you will need to know is on the irishpadi link

Thanks, but not in Wexford anymore.

Advertisement