Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood managment Fees

Options
  • 14-07-2009 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

The third direct debit installment for the fees is due soon. After receiving the letter from the management company stating they are going to be cutting services due to non payment of other owners, i'm indecisive as to whether to let the money go to them (as its €250 each quarter). Anyone know if our services are being reduced?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Have you been in touch with Wyse or the Committee members? New contact details were circulated a week or so ago as Derek is no longer our man in Wyse (no loss), so it might be worthwhile chatting to the new guy.

FWIW, I haven't noticed any decline in services, they treated the paving for weeds last week which I've never seen done before.

Advertisement