Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

model motorbikes cork

Options
  • 14-07-2009 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

hey folks,

just wondering would anyone know is there a model shop in cork??,im looking for a fairly specific model of a motorbike so they would need a good range,i seem to remember one out towards the end of washington street,but i drove past it yesterday and forgot to look:mad:

and has anyone been to the kearys motorbike place on the sarsfield road,do they stock models of motorbikes there??

cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Mark's Models on Oliver Plunkett St. right down by Parnell Place. Not sure what they have now, but they used stock all sorts of cars, bikes, trucks, planes. check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

DamienH wrote: »
    Mark's Models on Oliver Plunkett St. right down by Parnell Place. Not sure what they have now, but they used stock all sorts of cars, bikes, trucks, planes. check it out.
    They have a few stores in Ireland, so what they don't have in Cork, they may have in Dublin etc. Have a chat with the guy in there, he has ordered stuff for me before.
    Might also be useful to check out the site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

thanks for the replys!
    i went out to to the kearys on the sarsfield road and after them telling me to try joe duffys in dublin i found the exact model i was looking for:)
    paid main dealer prices though:(

thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

JJOOOOEEEEE DUUUFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYY!!!!

Advertisement