Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Night of Champions 2009 *Spoilers*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭camero

is going to be the dead man mark my word on this

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

I think its going to be Shawn Michaels. HBK finally saved by Jericho.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Where was Jo Mo this week. Superstars?

I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff and Punk continue but if HHH and Orton goes on what will make summerslam special?

I wouldn't expect a Unified title match anytime soon.

JoMo beat Kane on superstars.
    Hopefully there will be some sort of unpredictable thing happening tonight, But I can't see Summerslam being special in any way.I don't expect a unified title match either but we can dream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

JoMo has been billed from Smackdown to challenge the winner of punk/hardy.

Cena V MVP would be great imo.

Cena V CM Punk would be awesome. Imagine a unified world title.

Jo Mo? Will they pump in cheers for Summerslam? :D
    Rey would be the logical choice if he loses the IC title. Jeff is meant to work summerlam so they may do a rematch then. Taker would be an other option if he returns soon.

On the Raw side, I expect it will be cena v HHH for Sslam. I would like to see Swagger get a massive push so he could be ready to shake the main event scene up on that show.

I hope they dont unify the titles , I am enjoying Smackdown to much, and the last thing I need is Hunter/Orton dominating the blue brand. One show is enough for that disasterpiece. :pac:

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Jo Mo? Will they pump in cheers for Summerslam? :D
    Rey would be the logical choice if he loses the IC title. Jeff is meant to work summerlam so they may do a rematch then. Taker would be an other option if he returns soon.

On the Raw side, I expect it will be cena v HHH for Sslam. I would like to see Swagger get a massive push so he could be ready to shake the main event scene up on that show.

I hope they dont unify the titles , I am enjoying Smackdown to much, and the last thing I need is Hunter/Orton dominating the blue brand. One show is enough for that disasterpiece. :pac:

True Smackdown is the only respite from the week of WWE.
    Raw is just terrible, ECW went down the tube with that 15 superstar trade,Now its just [insert member of ECW roster] V Jobber.
    Rey is having trouble with the WWE atm so I don't know if they trust him even though he is very consistent with great matches every week.JoMo at summerslam would be a complete fail anyway thats why they needed Jeff so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I think Jericho is doing a Matt Hardy, He always reads the pro wrestling sites

o_O

Hey Chris

/waves

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Jericho's Partner:

funaki_1.JPG

Indeed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I think Jericho is doing a Matt Hardy, He always reads the pro wrestling sites and says the opposite on facebook and twitter.

Definitely. He was talking to Kane backstage on Smackdown too so Jericho is probably playing into that.

anyone looking at night of c tonight then frist ppv with the gf so this is going to be fun

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

camero wrote: »
    anyone looking at night of c tonight then frist ppv with the gf so this is going to be fun

Erm.... night of champions followed by your first PPV with your gf.

Or did I read your post wrong?

I won't be purchasing Night of Champions, Can't afford it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Erm.... night of champions followed by your first PPV with your gf.

Or did I read your post wrong?

I won't be purchasing Night of Champions, Can't afford it.

purchase :confused: no way id do that even if i was going to watch tonight, unfortunatley (despite the fact that these threads are often the best part of WWE PPVs) im not going to watch tonight as for the first time in weeks ive actually got stuff to do first thing in the morning.

no its my 1sr ppv with the gf buying this after some nice oz woman give me a 20 euro tip and her phone number lol

no its my 1sr ppv with the gf buying this after some nice oz woman give me a 20 euro tip and her phone number lol

Oh right. Sometimes punctuation can be your friend.

I hope you enjoy the show. I will have to work tomorrow so I don't have the option of watching the show (Purchased or otherwise).

i have work to but still looking at it

purchase :confused: no way id do that even if i was going to watch tonight

I'm going to assume you mean you would go around to the house of someone else who purchased it and watch it there, right? Cos discussing an alternative way of viewing it tonight without purchasing it yourself would be a very foolish idea as we all know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Really annoyed Sky have this on Box Office, dunno if I'll bother stayin up.

i have work to but still looking at it

Your probably younger than me. I can't cope with the staying up late and going into work at 8 am anymore.

Is there any match in particular you are looking forward too?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

orestes wrote: »
    I'm going to assume you mean you would go around to the house of someone else who purchased it and watch it there, right? Cos discussing an alternative way of viewing it tonight without purchasing it yourself would be a very foolish idea as we all know

not that i was actually discussing any particular way of doing so but of course that is what i would have meant should i be able to watch tonight ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I feel into that trap before.
    :(

Remember kiddies:

Tag match first?! Buh?!

At least we find out early who the tag partner is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

here we go......wow tag match on early!! hope its a good partner!!

big slow!? ah f*ck off! i was hoping for some sort of interesting surprise!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

oh man... here comes the mark moment...

oh. big show. phoey.

Big Slow? What a frigging joke, gah

hope legacy win tbh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

FAIL.

I think Cody & Dibiase have to go over tonight. Can't stand the thought of this pair faffing about in Tag teams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Oh **** not the big slow....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

And to think I was getting a bit excited as to who it might be. More fool little old me :(

I wasn't exactly psyched once it was clear it wouldn't be Jack Swagger or Miz. but jesus, big show?!

I like it.

Not as good as some, but not as bad.

Could be interesting.

• Advertisement

Lame with an added side of lame. And I thought the mystery partner would be interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Glad I can't see this. :pac:

for all my moaning, that was a good match!

Feck it anyway, what a waste of a potential push for someone else to get into the title picture with Jericho, and then a waste of a push for legacy by giving the belts. Worst possible end for that whole situation imo

Did he really have to instantly tap out? Looks like a sissy now

I love Punk :)

I hope thats the end of legacy.

Send them back to development.

They need it.

Rhodes does anyway.

Am I the only one that thinks Big Slow ruins everything?

I love hate Punk.

Don't ban us :o

• Advertisement

Am I the only one that thinks Big Slow ruins everything?

Nope, definitely not.

I never thought I would say this, but CM Punk is an awesome heel! He doesn't annoy me anywhere near as much as he did as an underdog face character, wow!

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    Did he really have to instantly tap out? Looks like a sissy now

True, but the madcap finish (as well as the actual body of the match itself) was pretty cool. Pain in the jacksy as a storyline, but it was fun as a one-off.

Man punk has saved his best for tonight... the parenting lessons are simply fantastic.

now THIS is a promo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Nope, definitely not.

I never thought I would say this, but CM Punk is an awesome heel! He doesn't annoy me anywhere near as much as he did as an underdog face character, wow!

I told you all heel Punk would rule the world.:D

My dad is watching some crime show so I can't watch this until 1.45 so I'll be up 'til 5.:( But what can ya do?:) I have officially appointed Big Slow my least favourite person EVER!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Sheamus to interfere?:pac:

• Advertisement

Im confused by CM Punks promo.
    It was great and all but i couldnt help think "he has a good message behind it..."

I love christians music.

Its the best in WWE right now.

CMpunked wrote: »
    Im confused by CM Punks promo.
    It was great and all but i couldnt help think "he has a good message behind it..."

I think that's kind of the point. He's right but he'll rub it in your face.

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    Sheamus to interfere?:pac:

Now THERE'S a bloody idea! Fingers crossed everyone, and get the shades out cos if he goes out there with that many lights on him the reflection will blind everyone :D

Tommy Dreamer looks like JoMo in the ring, and by that I mean moving in slow motion. It's quite bizarre.

Now THERE'S a bloody idea! Fingers crossed everyone, and get the shades out cos if he goes out there with that many lights on him the reflection will blind everyone :D

I would mark out like a 8 year old

• Advertisement
Advertisement