Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardware Store in City Centre?

Options
  • 14-07-2009 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Anyone know any hardware stores or otherwise in the city centre that would sell a set of allen keys? Somewhere around Trinity would be great. Tbh Ive no clue where to go about buying them but need them to adjust the saddle on a bike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Lenihens on George's Street, just across from Hogans roughly, should do them.

To be honest though if you pop into any decent bike shop they'll do it there and then for you for no charge. The guys in McDonald's cycles on Wexford Street (the sign above the shop says Trek) are lovely, they should do it for you no problem.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

cosmic wrote: »
    Lenihens on George's Street, just across from Hogans roughly, should do them.

Think you mean Decwells.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I think he does too! Failing that head up capel street, loads up there. (Lenihans is up capel street btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

Cheers guys! Didnt think of a bike shop (doh!), might go get some just to have anyway aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I think the discounters were doing them recently. Otherwise Decwells as the others said and there's one on Pembroke Row and one down on Talbot Street near Busarus

• Advertisement

Whoops, you're right! :o

Lenihens is the one in Rathmines, I go to both so I tend to get them confused. Silly me!

And I'm a she, not a he! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

cosmic wrote: »
    Whoops, you're right! :o

Lenihens is the one in Rathmines, I go to both so I tend to get them confused. Silly me!

And I'm a she, not a he! :p

My utmost apologies madam!

My utmost apologies madam!

Yeah, damn straight! ;)

Advertisement