Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

football manager handheld for psp!

Options
  • 14-07-2009 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭

i have this and i play as man city, some times startin off i get a transer budget of 211million, then other times its 48!

anyway whats the best players to buy and what tactics starting off so i dont get sacked!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

I played this on me mates PSP when i was travelling round Oz,started one with Spurs and within 2 seasons my free transfer of Mohammed Kallon had got 40 goals! Other good players are Veloso and Marek Hamsik.Get bored very easy on the PSP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Is it the exact same game or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Nah its just a watered down version,its been 6 months since I played tho,maybe theres a new one? You could finish a season in a couple of hours on the PSP one when I was playing it.

Advertisement