Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia PC Suite..problem getting messages to update

• 14-07-2009 4:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

I've installed the latest version of nokia pc suite for my n95 8gb phone. after connection it up everything works perfect for an hour of two...then if my phone locks itself(auto lock is set to 60 mins) then I can no longer send messages from my phone through the computer by typing them out etc.
    Everything else works but i'm unable to send messages through my computer which is the main reason that I installed it.

I've uninstalled and re-installed the software and it works perfectly again...until i go and come back to find the the thing has jammed up again.

Would I be advised to just set the auto lock to never lock at all and see if that works? This would mean uninstalling again for the 3 time..which is a pain in the arse.

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Would I be advised to just set the auto lock to never lock at all and see if that works? This would mean uninstalling again for the 3 time..which is a pain in the arse.

Any advice?

Why would you have to un-install it to do that? Just disconnect the cable, change the setting so it never locks and then connect it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

tried that...still no use. Fcuking annoying tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

anyone any help with this?
    I've reinstalled the whole lot again and made sure my phone doesn't lock, but still after a few uses it goes and stops sending msgs!! So annoying.

Advertisement