Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Match Up Wk3 - **UFC 100 Spoiler**

Options
  • 14-07-2009 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭

Week 1: GSP 58.33% v Anderson Silva 41.67%

Week 2: Fedor 82.22% v Randy Couture 17.78%

Ok, last week was Fedor v Randy, and it was a comprehensive KO for "The Last Emperor". However, after this weekend and seeing how Brock smashed Mir, a new conversation has arisen, who would win between Brock and Fedor?

So that's this week's Fantasy Match Up, Brock v Fedor

Brock Lesnar is a former amateur wrestler and NCAA Champion. In his days as an amateur wrestler he was arguably the best in the world. After competing, he was offered huge money by the WWE and became a worldwide star. His passion to compete saw him leave WWE and come to MMA where the initial naysayers have been quieted and he has shown he is the real deal.

Fedor is arguably the best and most dominant fighter MMA has ever seen. He nly has 1 loss on his record, and any MMA fan will know that this loss is due to a technicallity. He was the long time Pride Champion and now holds a belt... which isnt worth mentioning.

(Rules: Both guys are the same natural weight, both at their absolute peak etc. Remember, don't take it too seriously)

Brock Lesnar v Fedor? 9 votes

Brock
    0% 0 votes
    Fedor
    100% 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

I think fedor would take this easily

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Kind of hard to assess if Brock has peaked yet and Im not sure when exactly was Fedor's peak. I think Brock could cause problems but Fedor has far expirence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

As I said in the other thread it depends on the weight difference....Brock comes into the ring weighing 20+ pounds more than Fedor he is gonna do what he did against Mir and just sit on top of him punching him in the face.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

As I said in the other thread it depends on the weight difference....Brock comes into the ring weighing 20+ pounds more than Fedor he is gonna do what he did against Mir and just sit on top of him punching him in the face.

It is not like Fedor has been out weighed like that before tho

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

Brock.
    Just cos it will really get up the nose of all the Fedor nuthuggers in internet land that think hes the best thing since sliced bread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭danlen

after seeing brock dominate someone that has frank mir's level of bjj i am starting to lean towards him. i always thought that fedor would have the experience and skill to submit brock but after watching him completely nulify mir on the ground i'm wondering why couldn't he do that to fedor??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

It's alot closer than i thought.

Advertisement