Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I thought I would share a few nice Pics from my Holidays with you all

• 14-07-2009 5:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

A few snaps from my Hols last week.

DSCF2866.JPG
    DSCF2867.JPG
    DSCF2868.JPG
    DSCF2869.JPG
    DSCF2870.JPG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Where was this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Nice.The Cenobites are awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

nedtheshed wrote: »
    Nice.The Cenobites are awesome.

That one behind pinhead in the 3rd pic is damn scary though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Sweet Jesus where is this place and why am I not aware of it! Cheers for posting the photos Spooky, they're brill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

That one behind pinhead in the 3rd pic is damn scary though.

Yes I have been told I can be quite scary.
    They were all taken in the House of Horr section of Luis Toussada wax museme in black pook last week.

Any one else got any good scary pics of them selfs or otherwise?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Any one else got any good scary pics of them selfs or otherwise?

The first one here is from the London Dungeon, the rest are Madame Tussauds.

P.s. I know Darko started a thread on feedback about this but I don't think it went anywhere, could we get image tags added to the horror forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

P.s. I know Darko started a thread on feedback about this but I don't think it went anywhere, could we get image tags added to the horror forum?

Good point.I thought I was losing it when I couldnt find the icon to attach the images.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yes we had the image tags removed so people couldent post pics of severed heads and schock younger people who might happen into the forum by mistake. Now if ya wana look at them severed heads up there ya gota click a link. Cool pics all the same, and if you are young.. dont look. Now I know the young uns will wana look at them now.

Advertisement