Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** Countdown To Results Day *** (Random Chat here only please)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Was trying to think about English last night when I realised I wasn't worrying. . .strange . .
    I don't know if I'm beyond nervous, or if I have just given up hope?!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

friday saturday sunday monday tuesday wednesday:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

TheDayAfterTomorrow.jpgThe day after tomorrow!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 PixyChick

:D:D:D:D Clever!!!

Im so nervous, but excited too. It's such a milestone - I know a bad result is not the end of my life, but to achieve a good result would be great confidence booster.

Next challenge College life......I can't wait for it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭internetaddict

Saul-Good wrote: »
    Terribly sorry let me rephrase that.

Am I the only one who is thinking more about going out afterwards than actually getting the results? At this point I think of them more of an annoyance in my mourning routine(That's because I've been getting up at 12 or 1 in the afternoon sharp for the past 4 weeks)

Nah I'm a bit like that too.. nervous enough about them but want to get them over with and enjoy afterparty..

I'd love a lie in that day so I won't fall asleep later on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Mr.Helpful

Folks,

I dont know why everyone is getting soooo pent up about the results, its the results its not make or break.........there are other options to your course choice.
    Granted the LC is one of the hardest exams you will probally do but at the end of the day its just an exam. It's not like if you fail certain subjects = your dumb. It shows that that particular wasnt right for you or you had a bay or whatever!

Remember just CHILL and take it as it comes!

GOOD LUCK ON WEDNESDAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭jamesie_boy

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

What time do we have to go in Wed? I'm guessing 9:00?

Sorry if this has been asked but I'm ****ting brixs right now. That week we got off to study for the exam I decided I'd learn how to juggle and played poker online. No study done.

It seemed like a good idea at the time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Seachmall wrote: »
    What time do we have to go in Wed? I'm guessing 9:00?

Sorry if this has been asked but I'm ****ting brixs right now. That week we got off to study for the exam I decided I'd learn how to juggle and played poker online. No study done.

It seemed like a good idea at the time :D

for the 3,519,435th time, it depends on your school. Most schools are doing it around 9 so you should head out then. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

When does the form have to be handed in to view our scripts?

I'm going on hols tomorrow, and so I'll have to get the results online... Won't be back 'til early next week, so is there any way to apply to view scripts online?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭i'm a smiler

1 Day, 14 hours....................:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If I don't get enough points / Fail something important, then I'm gonna give the sheet to my gerbil who'll shred it :pac: It's more economical that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Oh crap, I just heard that some girl from my year has swine flu and still intends to collect her results in the school on Wednesday :S

Maybe I'll wear my mask...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Shun! Shun her good, leper style.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Shun! Shun her good, leper style.
    I'm thinking of bringing dettol and spraying it at her if she approaches

at first the thought of these results made me feel **** with worry,
    but now they're annoying the f*ck out of me!

like practically everytime i think about them i have butterflies and my heart skips a beat LOL

hope everything goes well :S

phasers wrote: »
    I'm thinking of bringing dettol and spraying it at her if she approaches

thats a bit extreme! ha:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

Tis mad i was grand all summer up till today really now my hearts pounding and part of me really doesn't want the results back :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

081029-134842-602007.jpg Hours! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

Hey for any of you guys set on repeating already there's only 1 year and 2 days left!:pac:

• Advertisement

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's u again!

Rumours of my death were greatly exaggerated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

blue-army wrote: »
    When does the form have to be handed in to view our scripts?

I'm going on hols tomorrow, and so I'll have to get the results online... Won't be back 'til early next week, so is there any way to apply to view scripts online?
    anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭holadivaldfe

i hope i'm not going to be the one who ran of crying!

tick tock, tomorrow will be hell and i can't think of anything that'll help take my mind off of it. any ideas anyone?

blue-army wrote: »
    anyone?

i think it has to be handed in the same week we get our results, but i'm not sure. if i were you i'd contact the examinations board or whatever it is and if you're going to miss the deadline then ask someone to send the form away for you. it might involve a fake signature or two but sure.....;)

Saul-Good wrote: »
    Rumours of my death were greatly exaggerated.

At least you are adding a touch of "humour" to my panicking atm and for that i salute you! lol

No problem, I'm here all week folkes. Tip your waitress!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I need to do something to make time seem its moving faster

i hope i'm not going to be the one who ran of crying!

tick tock, tomorrow will be hell and i can't think of anything that'll help take my mind off of it. any ideas anyone?

I bought a gerbil last week to take my mind off things. Tomorrow I'm going to try to teach him that my hand is NOT food and that he SHOULDN'T bite it :pac:

• Advertisement

why not try and teach him to take over the world to take over the cao and get me some good results! :D

Advertisement