Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** Countdown To Results Day *** (Random Chat here only please)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Respect to all the late nighters:) Jus wonderin r ye goin to open your results in school/ at home/..? pub?:P
    School defo

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

ynwa_17 wrote: »

"21 per cent increase in the number of students applying for higher-level science courses offered through the CAO."

From the second link...ah fuck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Respect to all the late nighters:) Jus wonderin r ye goin to open your results in school/ at home/..? pub?:P

Ill find somewhere quiet in the school. Not a chance am i opening them amongst others. Worst thing you can do

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

More than 57,000 students will receive their results this morning. One of these students scored 9 A1s in the exam, while 143 had a perfect Leaving Cert, securing 6 A1s or more and gaining 600 CAO points.

wish i was one of em.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

• Advertisement

wish i was one of em.
    Ah relax being perfect is over-rated....Better to have flaws, more interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

wish i was one of em.

It's possible.

Come On Lads.....stop worryin bout everyone else...you did your best..Hey ya did your Leaving cert!!! Its an achievement in itself!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

That_Guy wrote: »
    It's possible.
    nah i didnt compleate the irish stair na gaelige section proparly,guessed a chemistry question nd made a balls of bio.
    im aiming for around 360
    DigiGal wrote: »
    Ah relax being perfect is over-rated....Better to have flaws, more interesting

true but handier for gettint a course

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

creggy wrote: »
    Guy, you should wear this with pride so,

Where can I get one?

• Advertisement

Right you lot I'm off. Nice chatting to you all. Hope you all get what you want and don't worry if you don't. It really isn't the end of the world.

Just make sure you have a great night out tomorrow and remember you did your best and that's all you could have done. :) You'll be fine.

Right you lot I'm off. Nice chatting to you all. Hope you all get what you want and don't worry if you don't. It really isn't the end of the world.

Just make sure you have a great night out tomorrow and remember you did your best and that's all you could have done. :) You'll be fine.
    Night...Good Luck!

nah i didnt compleate the irish stair na gaelige section proparly,guessed a chemistry question nd made a balls of bio.
    im aiming for around 360

true but handier for gettint a course
    Damn it I'm trying to cheer ya up here!!!!
    What course you goin for

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Grr, can't get no sleep!
    And i need to be rested for tomorrow nights session!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Let the sheep counting commence!

DigiGal wrote: »
    Night...Good Luck!

I did my LC two years ago. :) Been through all this before. Just here to have random chats and gain profit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Good night, hope you get what you want aswel :)

EDIT: nevermind.....hes an imposter! :p

Good night, hope you get what you want aswel :)

EDIT: nevermind.....hes an imposter! :p

Damn you figured me out. Well I'm not entirely an imposter. I'm waiting on the course choices to come out but the difference is..... I know I have a very good chance of getting my course..... Woops... Didn't mean to rub that in.

Sorry.

Good luck.

I did my LC two years ago. :) Been through all this before. Just here to have random chats and gain profit.
    Ah right well fcuk you then...:D

Damn you figured me out. Well I'm not entirely an imposter. I'm waiting on the course choices to come out but the difference is..... I know I have a very good chance of getting my course..... Woops... Didn't mean to rub that in.

Sorry.

Good luck.

Aw, right, na you're grand, hope all goes well for you too :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭holadivaldfe

:eek:i'm starting to think i've failed things....... :eek::(:confused::mad::(:eek:confused::(:(:(

Sorry.

Good luck.
    Oh well thats different...you're off the hook

:eek:i'm starting to think i've failed things....... :eek::(:confused::mad::(:eek:confused::(:(:(
    No No No....don't think like that or you will fail!

Come on you'll be grand
    Everyone thinks they failed....
    I thought I failed my Junior and I got 10 honours.
    I bet you'll be pleasently surprised

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I'm back from a failed attempt to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

Looks like they marked English hard, grr:mad:

I'm back from a failed attempt to sleep.

Thinking of making an attempt soon...will most likely be back soon after :p

Thought some of ye were planning on heading somewhere drinking tonight? Should we not be getting some drunken posts in here? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Looks like they marked English hard, grr:mad:
    What?
    Thinking of making an attempt soon...will most likely be back soon after :p

Thought some of ye were planning on heading somewhere drinking tonight? Should we not be getting some drunken posts in here? :rolleyes:

I wasn't, I had 3 drinks tonight at home, did nothing..

What?

Irish times links, further back in thread....they've got 2 or 3 articles on results :eek:

Irish times links, further back in thread....they've got 2 or 3 articles on results :eek:
    Not very nice ones......
    Stupid scaremongering broadsheeters

• Advertisement

God the thread has got quiet! Im gunna head to bed anyway, im sure ill be seeing some of ye again tomorrow :D

Best of luck everyone! :)

Advertisement