Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** Countdown To Results Day *** (Random Chat here only please)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

corridon69 wrote: »
    are our points actually on the sheet (our best 6 added together) or do you have to make it out ourselves??

We have to make it out ourselves :pac:

That will be the most exciting part.

It's what my brothers told me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭alexcorb1991

Larkin501 wrote: »
    We have to make it out ourselves :pac:

That will be the most exciting part.

It's what my brothers told me anyway.

i can see myself adding it up wrong thinking im safe for my course then facepalm when i load up cao.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

How do you know exactly? Did your school tell ya before or do they send ye a letter or sumthin?

Along with the results of each person comes a roll ( like the thing you had to sign for the oral) with every student in that school's results on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Our school makes you do 7 subjects and apparently every year, lots of people get caught up in the moment and add all 7 together and jump around with joy in thinking theyve all gotten 500 points or so. Not gonna happen to mee!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Jammyc wrote: »
    Our school makes you do 7 subjects and apparently every year, lots of people get caught up in the moment and add all 7 together and jump around with joy in thinking theyve all gotten 500 points or so. Not gonna happen to mee!:cool:

Happens with our school every year too! My mam added up my sis's when she gothers back, and added them wrong. She didn't add in one subject or something and my sis thought she wouldn't get any offers! And then a girl last year jumped rouund thinking she got 510, when she really got 450. People do it every year.

Wish our school would add them up for us, adding up on the day with shaking hands and thumping heart does not sound fun :confused:

• Advertisement

2000_06_51---Number-Six_web.jpg

2000_06_51---Number-Six_web.jpg
    6666 days?
    But thats like 18 years from now!

I cant possibly wait that long! Ill probably be dead by then!

Jammyc wrote: »
    6666 days?
    But thats like 18 years from now!

I cant possibly wait that long! Ill probably be dead by then!

What do you do in your spare time:eek:
    Test the life capacity of treadmills?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭paulhealy1991

i wish results were tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

They will be in only 5 days! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭discostick12

oh god!! cant for the life of me stopping thinking/worrying about the results! keep thinking i could have done better and such, i will literally cry if i have to repeat
    but then again feck it:p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Mr.S wrote: »
    For what reason?

I mean its not exactly hard to accept or decline the 2 offers you'll get?
    They're doing some kind of well done breakfast thing for us and I never turn down a free meal :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

phasers wrote: »
    They're doing some kind of well done breakfast thing for us and I never turn down a free meal :pac:

My school's doing the same. I've heard talk of chocolate croissants,which would result in Keri going into the school at 7.45 and eating croissants until they kicked me out. nomnomnom

Ugh,six days :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

The results have leaked! Type in your number to the cao website! I just got my results! Woooooo!

Not.

*snigger snigger* :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭RandomIrl

The results have leaked! Type in your number to the cao website! I just got my results! Woooooo!

Not.

it would be like the english debacle all over again

NEWSFLASH
    the SEC have F****d up again and 54000 leaving certificate students will be re-sitting the leaving cert examinations ext week using contingency papers. Its rumoured that the leak once again was in louth, they have just recovered from the riots that ensued after their last F' up. who knows if they will survive........................

What do you do in your spare time:eek:
    Test the life capacity of treadmills?
    Nope. Reckon theres a bus 18 years away from my face.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Starting to worry now.

Time is sound

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

gtfo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

5 Days :

131 Hours

7870 Minutes

472219 Seconds (as I'm posting)

That_Guy wrote: »
    5 Days :

131 Hours

7870 Minutes

472219 Seconds (as I'm posting)
    wall24_1jackbauer.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

phasers wrote: »
    gtfo.jpg

Any picture with a Dalek in it gets my approval :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

August 12 is the 224th day of the year (225th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 141 days remaining until the end of the year.
    It is the peak of the Perseid meteor shower. It is also known as the "Glorious Twelfth" in the UK, as it marks the traditional start of the grouse shooting season.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

What if I failed. What if I didn't get my requirments. What if I have no cash to go out.......aggggghh
    *cough* sorry bout the outburst

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

A Neurotic wrote: »
    August 12 is the 224th day of the year (225th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 141 days remaining until the end of the year.
    It is the peak of the Perseid meteor shower. It is also known as the "Glorious Twelfth" in the UK, as it marks the traditional start of the grouse shooting season.

:)

That's a nice Wikipedia search you did there :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

And to think some of you guys actually got worried over English paper 2! Since some of you seem to be under the impression that your lives could end next Wednesday I hope you made the most out of the Summer:D

But seriously, should be a bit of crac though(come on think about it rationally), once we get the results we actually are completely finished with the L.C and secondary school. That is unless you want to repeat, which I genuinely hope no one here has to do.

Good luck to everybody anyway, have a good drinkin fun filled night if possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

5 DAYS!!! That's 1 school week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭RandomIrl

Delta Kilo wrote: »
    5 DAYS!!! That's 1 school week!

we dont work by school calenders any more...........
    SCHOOLS OUT FOREVER
    Hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stesh

Anyone know where to get another little sheet of paper with your login/
    password for examinations.ie? I lost mine. :-(

stesh wrote: »
    As far as I know they don't give out your password again. You could try ringing up the SEC, couple of reports of people getting their passwords again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

stesh wrote: »

You can't you're screwed, you might as well go to bed and never get up again cos your life is over.

Just kiddin! :p If there's no "I forgot my password" thing on the page I'm pretty sure you can get them to e-mail it to you if you call them up. I think they e-mail you your password when you sign up too, just have a look through your e-mails.

Advertisement