Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby Forum Ban

Options
  • 14-07-2009 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭

I was given a one month ban today for posting what was regarded as been in conflict with a warning that the mod had issued on the thread, now the warning was not there when I began my reply so I wasnt even aware of it and if the warning was strictly applied I can assure you there would be no one left over there, I think the ban is extremely harsh and woulf just like to ask for it to be looked at.

Thanks
    Premierstone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

???

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I'm really struggling to understand this myself because it looks like you were banned at 3.53pm whereas what I assume you're referring to didn't happen until about 4.15pm or so.

I'll have to find out who banned you and get them to clarify here. Bear with me for a while.

Thanks, the MOD was Des.

Any update on this it seems pretty straight forward to me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Patience. Hulla is busy with life stuff. He will deal when he can.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Hi premierstone. The Rugby Mod has reduced your ban to one week. If you remain unbanned after one week, post back here and I'll nudge them to unban you.

cheers!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement