Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 2009 Upgrade JG M4 s-system

Options
  • 14-07-2009 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

just got my new M4 s-system today. its the bleedin dogs b****x!! only shot it out the back and cant wait to skirmish it! some weight in it. JG have come a long way. got it today in M.I.A. and a great discount. sound lads!! :)
    Im like a bleedin kid again. :D Photos to follow

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Just out of interest how much of it is metal?
    Is the receiver metal?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

everything is metal except rear stock. full front ris rail stock. upgraded gear box, thightbore barrel. savage.

She sounds like a sweet piece of kit, you have me tempted anyway :pac:

heres Pics of M4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Nice looking piece of kit, almost as nice as a 416 ;)

How much did she set you back

• Advertisement

240euros in M.I.A. and then got good discount so just over the 200 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Sammy095

real sweet piece of kit , lookin to get it with a silencer , is it compatible with the halo one , also gettin bipod and mags , gona set me back a good bit but its worth it:D

it has 14mm anti-clockwise thread on the barrel. ye nice gun and good rate of fire. but get a sling its heavy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Am I not right in saying this is not a Jing gong, it is infact a KWA?

Might be wrong, but I coulda swore the S-Systems coming out of M.I.A were KWA, few people have dropped them in here, feel beautiful.

No there Jing Gong golden eagle. its the new upgraded model with Mosfet fitted as standard. you get a 9.6v with it and it says there good for 7.4v li-po, but ive been using a 8.4v mini and the 9.6v.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Sammy095

hey eldiablo , got it today , its a deadli gun real heavy life like feal , cant wait to skirmish , only problem is the battery , its a nightmare fitting it in .
    could u post a few pics that show me how you fit yours in and where and how u placed the cables.

thanks

Was just about to buy one but just as I went to click "buy" they went out of stock. Thats either a sign of some sort or my sh*te luck :p

ye battery is a b*****d but M.I.A have a youtube video up on there site on how to install the battery and when you watch this it makes it alot easier.

ye i was talkin to derek when he just ordered them and he ordered 47 and he is sold out in just about a week. there a great seller so id say he'll get them in again very soon. make sure you get a discount off him.:D

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    ye i was talkin to derek when he just ordered them and he ordered 47 and he is sold out in just about a week. there a great seller so id say he'll get them in again very soon. make sure you get a discount off him.:D

Hopefully within the next week, I'm pretty impatient :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 M.I.A187

i have the m4 s system and i have to say, since i started airsoft all iwanted was an m4, this gun has all the add ons i was gona do in one package, its great.
    feels life like,only a half pound lighter than the real one with battery and mag, full ris rail system and front rail system aswell.
    savage rate of fire,fully charged 9.4v standerd bat and its class, metal gearbox, tight bore barrel, what more could u ask for.....i deffinately recommend this gun.

Advertisement