Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist Available, looking to jam/start band.

• 14-07-2009 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi,
    this is my second thread for this sort of thing hopefully this one will get some more promising leads.

names Karl i'm from Dublin City Centre, i'm 16 been playing guitar for two and a half years, playing with dedication for a year and a half i play rhythm and lead.

i'm looking for,
    a drummer
    a bassist
    a guitarist that plays rhythm and lead
    and a singer

age group anywhere from 15 to 19

will give MSN,BEBO and phone number to any replies from serious takers.

looking for a metal band.

influences are megadeth, devildriver, trivium, children of bodom, wintersun, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold, parkway drive,

will give more influences if asked as thats only some of the music i like.

any reply is welcome thanks

regards
    Karl Mulcahy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 karlm49850

any reply is welcome so please anyone out there that is interested just reply on this thread or private message me, thanks

any takers male or female are welcome please reply, would meet up in music maker or x music depending,
    thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭goblin59

hey, any luck with getting musicians? im looking to try and start a band that runs along similar influences but dont know many drummers and bassists in dublin.

i play lead and rythem guitars and some vocals.

hey sorry man i haev had no luck all the replies turned out to nothing,
    sorry i couldnt be of any help to you im still looking for members,

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MarcusTheCarcus

I'm a seventeen year old guitarist, playing for about 5/6 years, playing seriously for about 2/3. I'm looking to start a heavy punk band, kinda like early Offspring but much more evil and metally. Influnces might include: RKL, Suicidal Tendancies, Offspring(early), Municipal Waste, even Flogging Molly (they get darkish at times) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsJz2NmMm6o

I work ridiculously hard in bands, and commit totally, as well as writing lots of songs. Interested?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 LucyWantsABand!

hey..what age are you guys? I'm fifteen going on sixteen soon and need a band behind me. I'm a singer songwriter girl with a piano and like one or two indie-ish songs but I'll go for whatever...just really need to get a chance to do some playing...I'm from Athy, if that's any use to ya...:o

Advertisement