Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Childhood Education DT572

Options
  • 14-07-2009 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Would you recommend this course?
    Is it good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I'm on the social care course but have been taught by a lot of the Early Ed. lecturers and they're all really good. You do placement work starting from year one so, unlike some other courses, you're getting experience in the field from the start, which will give you an advantage when applying for jobs in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Vikki T

im ding that course in sept i hope it good:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Soulwax

Hey Im goin back to college as a next year but just wondering what does the social care course involve? Im thinking of doing a social science degree. Whats the difference between the two? And what area would you be looking to get into? I know it can be challenging but I like the idea of working with people!!!If ya can help cheers!

Advertisement