Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equestrian Related gift

Options
  • 14-07-2009 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi all,

My girlfriend is mad into horse riding and sadly I haven't a clue! I am planning on bringing her to the RDS in August for the Dublin Horse show. I had toyed with the idea of going to the national horse stud but decided on the RDS.

But outside that I would like to get her a equestrian type gift, do any of you have any ideas of some gifts I could get her? like riding gear or special riding lessions?? knowing me I would buy the wrong thing:p) Price range would be 200 euro max. Thanks for any ideas in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Double lesson with Cian O'Connor will cost 200 euro.

Depends on what stage she is at and what she is in to, but if she does showjumping and is reasonably advanced it might be a nice gift? PM me for details if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Maybe a voucher for an equestrian store would be the best idea.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Is she a beginner or advanced?? If advanced what does she prefer jumping or flatwork?/ Does she have her own horse?? Roughly her age?

It really depends on these for what you could get her?? Maybe the best present for her would be for you to try get up on a horse and go in a lesson together?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

A romantic horse trekking weekend with you riding along with your girlfriend.

Let us what you decide on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement