Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actors in Galway.

Options
  • 14-07-2009 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭

Hi Average-Ro,

We are actually all based in Dublin but I suggest you put this up on the main theatre and performing arts section.

Best of luck!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Or maybe post in the region>galway section

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Oops! Sorry guys, I didn't realise you were all based in Dublin. Thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Emm. WHO'S all based in Dublin?
    Thought this was a forum for all of Ireland (with a majority of Dubs I concede).

I know for a fact there are Cork, Belfast, Galway Limerick etc practitioners on here!

Doozie, maybe you thought you were posting this in one of the sub-forums?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Doozie

inisboffin wrote: »
    Emm. WHO'S all based in Dublin?
    Thought this was a forum for all of Ireland (with a majority of Dubs I concede).

I know for a fact there are Cork, Belfast, Galway Limerick etc practitioners on here!

Doozie, maybe you thought you were posting this in one of the sub-forums?

Hey,
    the post was forwarded to the Boards Drama Group, who are all based in Dublin. I responded on the Drama Groups behalf.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Ive moved the original post to the auditions thread so its disappeared from this one.

Just to point out that the Theatre and Performing Arts forum is not region specific. Posters are free to discuss events anywhere in the world! :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement