Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harolds Cross to Heuston

Options
  • 14-07-2009 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there,

Could someone tell me the easiest way to get to Heuston Station from Harold's Cross (besides taxi)??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Not really manga or anime related :p

try the Dublin city forum or the Dublin Bus website.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

30 minute walk, simplest route is straight down clonbrassil street down as far as christ church, left on the quays and keep walking.

A more direct route is available, but since you're asking the question, you won't be able to find your way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

If you're not really in the walking mood, you can walk as far as the luas in Rialto (follow the canal) and get the luas to Heuston :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Any bus to Westmoreland Street (16/16A, 19A, 49, 54A), and then any of 79, 90, 91, 92 from Aston Quay to Heuston, or 25/25A, 26, 66/66A/66B, 67/67A from Westmoreland Street to Parkgate Street and walk back over Sean Heuston Bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

cosmic wrote: »
    If you're not really in the walking mood, you can walk as far as the luas in Rialto (follow the canal) and get the luas to Heuston :)

What are you talking about? That walk up the canal as far as Suir Road is probably just as long a walk then the walk down Clanbrassil Street, Patrick Street, The Quays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

dats_right wrote: »
    What are you talking about? That walk up the canal as far as Suir Road is probably just as long a walk then the walk down Clanbrassil Street, Patrick Street, The Quays.

I said Rialto, not Suir Road

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭ollaetta

That used be my route to work. The shortest way I found to walk was along the canal to Sallys Bridge,
    right onto and along Donore Avenue,
    cross Cork Street onto and along Marrowbone Lane as far as the sports centre,
    left onto Forbes Lane and right onto Pim Street,
    straight on to Grand Canal Place behind Guinness',
    right onto Echlin Street and left onto James Street.
    From there right at the fork in the road,
    right onto Steevens Lane down to Heuston.

Phew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

colm33 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Could someone tell me the easiest way to get to Heuston Station from Harold's Cross (besides taxi)??

if you have a bicycle its maybe a 20min cycle. or you can get the 49 and get off before christchurch or just after and then walk 15mins to heuston

Advertisement