Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on WIT

Options
  • 14-07-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

Im goin to Waterford IT in september studying Exercise n Health, im from the lovely mayo.

I was jus wonderin what should i look forward to/try out/beware of ect...

jus anythin would be helpful.....thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭culchienator

well as a fellow mayohead studying in WIT, you get to look forward to the 4 to 5 hour train journey home at the weekends. oh the joys...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Join societies and enjoy yourself. It's easier said than done but just try and keep up with your course work and you'll be fine. As for things to beware of, I think common sense prevails in this regard. Don't get lifts off random people at night or walk home alone. If you're a guy, it's probably that bit safer, but still not the brightest thing to be doing in a City you're unfamiliar with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rowlpooch

Thanks, im going to join as many things as possible, hopefully i get to know the city fairly well, should be a bit of craic, lookin forward to it, the start of something great i feel...!:pac:

Advertisement