Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bjj in waterford?????

• 14-07-2009 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

hey interested on giving this a shot any know where would be a good place to try????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭Hephaestus

I believe there's a purple belt teaching in Waterford Kickboxing each Saturday from 2 to 4.

There's also a club in Tramore

I haven't trained in either but their 2 clubs that I know of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AAIBJJA

Hi, i'm technical black belt of Brazilian jiu-jitsu and MMA, i live in Portugal and i thinking to live in waterford, somebody know any place to give classes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

An MMA blackbelt?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

I've got one of them, it's got a Chuck Liddel belt buckle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AAIBJJA

Dermighty wrote: »
    An MMA blackbelt?

Technical Black Belt of BJJ and Technical of MMA

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

AAIBJJA wrote: »

Do you have a black belt in bjj?

I'm not trying to needlessly argue, I would like to know if your skill is an estimation or is it based on belts you have been awarded.

Best of luck in your search for a club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

Dermighty wrote: »
    Do you have a black belt in bjj?

I'm not trying to needlessly argue, I would like to know if your skill is an estimation or is it based on belts you have been awarded.

Best of luck in your search for a club.

I'm going to take a bit of a guess here but according to google translate, the Portuguese word técnico can be translated as coach. So that could be read as "black belt coach of BJJ and coach of MMA".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Plastikman_eire

Hi, i'm technical black belt of Brazilian jiu-jitsu and MMA, i live in Portugal and i thinking to live in waterford, somebody know any place to give classes?

Waterford MMA is your best bet.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000905757492

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭MarkFairman

Would be fairly handy if Waterford MMA gets a BJJ BB :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭RoboRat

I'm going to take a bit of a guess here but according to google translate, the Portuguese word técnico can be translated as coach. So that could be read as "black belt coach of BJJ and coach of MMA".

Exactly what I was thinking, if you are a BJJ black belt and coach, Im pretty sure most places would be more than happy to accommodate you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 aro13

Definitely head to Waterford MMA,the lads are very friendly and love an oul grapple;)

Advertisement