If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha YSP-40D & Logitech Squueezebox Boom

• 14-07-2009 11:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭

JOhn Mc,

Do you carry the above at all and able to ship to Limerick (and whats the cost?).

Thanks,

John H.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Higster,

Thanks for the post!

The Yamaha is now a finished line for us and we don't have any stock left of it in Ireland - we do have the Logitech in stock in stock and we are happy to ship to Limerick at £249.95 + shipping of £11.99.

Thanks again for the post and just drop us a line if you would like us to reserve one for you or if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭higster

Cheers for the quick reply...just to confirm its the Logitech Squueezebox Boom? How many do you have (might be interested in getting a few (~4). Anything you can do on the price (looks like I can get for €250 from Komplett)

higster wrote: »
    Cheers for the quick reply...just to confirm its the Logitech Squueezebox Boom? How many do you have (might be interested in getting a few (~4). Anything you can do on the price (looks like I can get for €250 from Komplett)

Higs,

ah, we unfortunately don't stock the Boom! the squeezbox we stock is the Duet: http://www.richersounds.com/product/multi-room-systems/logitech/squeezebox-duet/logi-squeezebox-duet and we don't list the Boom at all..

...However...

How about this one - Just released from Philips and it sounds amazing...http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/n/np2900_12/np2900_12_pss_eng.pdf - It's the NP2900 with living sound and Full Sound technology (and a decent colour screen) I can do this on a Boardies special at just €199.99 :eek:

Alternatively and this deal is not yet confirmed - I may be able to snaffle a small quantity of these: http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/w/was6050_05/was6050_05_pss_eng.pdf at a crazy price (about €99.99????) this is a desk top device with built in speakers and it did retail at €249.95 so if I can snaffle them at 99€ you could not pass them up!

Anyway hope that info is of soime use and please do drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭tap28

johnmc,
    i might be interested in a couple of these.
    http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/w/was6050_05/was6050_05_pss_eng.pdf

Regards,

Pat

Tap,

no problem - we can sort you out with these at €99.95 - if you want one (or more) just PM me with your contact details and I'll get the guys to give you a call to sort you out,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭builder22

Hi johnmc,

I'd also be interested in one or both of these. Am in county Limerick so what would the delivery charge likely be?

Cheers.

Hiya Builder,

Delivery to Limerick would be just €13.99

Drop me a line if you are interested and we will get onto the case for you,

ATB,

John Mc

johnmc wrote: »
    Hiya Builder,

Delivery to Limerick would be just €13.99

Drop me a line if you are interested and we will get onto the case for you,

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks John,
    Will the following cradle work with the NP2900?http://shop.philips.co.uk/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&Locale=en_GB&SiteID=rpeeub2c&productID=124440200

If so what kind of a deal could you do for the lot, cradle plus one each of the other two and shipping to Limerick... be gentle now... :)

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Builder22

I should have your order in the post to you later this week.
    I'll pm you the tracking number once posted.

Thanks for the order

Ash

Thanks for you help today Ash.

B

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Builder 22
    your packege was sent yesterday.
    I've pm'd you the track and trace number

Hope you enjoy them

Cheers
    Ash

johnmc wrote: »

Alternatively and this deal is not yet confirmed - I may be able to snaffle a small quantity of these: http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/w/was6050_05/was6050_05_pss_eng.pdf at a crazy price (about €99.99????) this is a desk top device with built in speakers and it did retail at €249.95 so if I can snaffle them at 99€ you could not pass them up!

Anyway hope that info is of soime use and please do drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John mc

Hello there,

Not too sure how many of you folks picked up a WAS6050 but I was wondering if you are having any issues with it.
    The unit can crash, not often I might add and usually if you are moving from network media files to internet radio. When it does “crash” you need to plug it out. That bit is not unusual but when you then try to power it back up again it is like it will not "boot up" you get the Philips "start-up" screen but it just freezes there.

You can repeat the plug in, plug out, sequence many times but it will not "start-up" properly. I have found that I need to leave it plugged out for hours before I go back to it and plug it in again. I don't know what this does but it then "boots" up normally.

I have to assume this is not normal behavior, could I have a faulty unit?

What are your recommendations/ suggestions?
    [font=&quot]Builder22

[/font]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.