Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to behave in bed with a woman ?

Options
  • 15-07-2009 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

i recently spent the night with a woman. It was my first time. I tried to be polite and show respect. The woman said i was a good guy and was very polite which was nice. But she suggested i be a bit more agressive in future. More neanderthal, I am the man i will [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]ta[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]K[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]e yo[/SIZE][/FONT]u[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1] now.

What level of agression is appropriate, witho[/SIZE][/FONT]ut offending a woman.

How do i gauge it ?

Also as a guy I would li[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Ke to have sex for ho[/SIZE][/FONT]urs. What is a womans view on this. Would she see it as too long, inappropriate ?

than[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]K yo[/SIZE][/FONT]u

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Also as a guy I would li[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Ke to have sex for ho[/SIZE][/FONT]urs. What is a womans view on this. Would she see it as too long, inappropriate ?

You are new to this:D in my experience if its good keep going but dont flog a dead horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,171 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

make sure you ask for permission before you throw a donkey punch:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Shes not gonna break in your hands so you can throw her around abit but dont go beyond what you would feel would be too agressive for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Each situation is different and each person is different.

Sometimes the same person might be in the mood for different things - sometimes you might want to take it slowly and have v affectionate intimacy (lots of eye contact, etc) and other times a bit more urgent and abandoned.

Re. 'hours and hours' - think of a car engine, you'd keep an eye on the oil levels during a long journey - lubrication is key!

Focus on reading your partner's body language, and if in doubt ASK! Sex is about a connection, and talking is one of the best ways we communicate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I just try not to fart too loud

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Please acquaint yourself with the Charter; this forum is not a suitable place to ask advice about your personal life.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement