Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merge Accounts

Options
  • 15-07-2009 7:57am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I've been going incognito on the Pregnancy board for a couple of months as KittenCaboodle. Would it be possible to have that account merged with this one?

Thanks,
    DK

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

No?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Not sure if it's technically possible, I think we're all just wondering how we should tackle the fact that registering a second account is usually a permanent site-bannable offense...

Though in fairness that's if you re-reg to circumvent a ban...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I wouldn't have even asked only Thaed said to over on the pregnancy forum. The unreg option wasn't there when I signed it up. And as you say, site bans are for second accounts for tomfoolery, I just wasn't ready to tell the world I was trying for a baby but wanted advice...

Anyway it doesn't actually matter, I just thought I'd ask after it was suggested by a mod...

Advertisement