Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valeting Macroom

Options
  • 15-07-2009 8:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know a place that does car valeting in macroom?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭*Derek*

Depuy lady wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know a place that does car valeting in macroom?

Castle Garage on Castle St does it. Its just facing you on left heading for bridge in macroom town.

Richard - 026 41038 Tell him Derek sent ya.. There good in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Depuy lady

Hi Derek

Thanks for the reply. I rang them there and they wouldnt even give me a price for it. they didnt seem very interested in me. Bit strange

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Ritchie was probably busy - he does some serious ICE installs as well. It might be worth calling around in person 'cos I doubt if there's anywhere else in Macroom that does valeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I know it might be a little late but I'm sure there's a place across between Spar and Glenview motors. Their entrance on the Glenview Motors side and it quite small, am sure there was one there at some stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I know it might be a little late but I'm sure there's a place across between Spar and Glenview motors. Their entrance on the Glenview Motors side and it quite small, am sure there was one there at some stage!

As far as I know that one has either closed down or moved. The area it was in has become a car park.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Miaireland wrote: »
    As far as I know that one has either closed down or moved. The area it was in has become a car park.

No, I know where you're thinking of alright, that's the Supervalu car park.

The car valet place is about 6 or 8 houses up from that, there's a gap in between 2 houses with a big steel gate and it's in there. Walked past it on Friday and they are still doing something in there but not sure if it's still car valeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 DaveyByrne

check out crystal clean car valet - they have several locations in cork http://www.crystalclean.ie/carwash.asp

Advertisement