Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitch in clontarf road dart station

Options
  • 15-07-2009 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

There is a bitch (looks Boxer but I am no expert) abandoned/lost in Clontarf road dart station sinc 7 am this morning. I have called the dog warden in the area and left a message on the answering machine but no response so far.Is there anything else that can be done. The lady at the shop in the station has given it water

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Well the wardens/SPCA people usually would be the ones to deal with this, unless you can give it a temporary home or if you had transport you could ring them and see if you can bring it to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Missiechan

Is there an update on what happened to the dog? I was all ready to offer it a home (I live near Clontarf) when I saw the date on the post. So what now? Where is the dog? Is she okay?

Advertisement