Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players Cheating on Fifa 09 !!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

looder wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm on xbox live with 2 months approx and really am sick of playing modded teams too. The last straw was watching Luca Toni been what Adriano was in Pro Evo a few years back.

Toni's shot is unreal in Fifa though

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I played with Bayern in the league this season.

Toni is big, strong, good in the air, good on the ball, great volleys, great shooting, great finishing. But he is so slow its criminal. There are times when you would be clean through, and be caught by defenders because of Toni's lack of pace. And you would sit there thinking to yourself, "anybody else and that was a goal ". I often found myself playing with Podolski and Klose upfront instead because they have alot more pace, and playing Toni behind them "in the hole" where pace isn't important as he is in the link man position.

Ribery and podolski for free kicks is a big help too. One has epic curve, one has epic power. No matter where you get the freekick around the box you have a good chance of scoring by picking one of them depeding on the position.

Great team , the only drawback with them is their awful goalkeeper. Shocking keeper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Do you not gets stats for quitting a game? In the old pro evo, could see peoples stats. Some would have 100 games and 60 disconnects. They'd usually be in the main chat forum looking for a game for hours because no one would play them!
    The new pro evo is rubbish online, (the lag is so bad-and I have a decent connection)I was thinking of getting FIFA 2010, but sounds like there's plenty of problems with that too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭nige1982

When I ever play againts anyone with the team changes i always report them also if they quit when they are loosing i never quit when i am loosing fair and square thats the whole point of sport best wins (most of the time :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,552 ✭✭✭✭kippy

I've always wondered why, in online ranked games, they give everyone who plays the exact same team. You can change formations/tactics etc but not players. It makes it a hell of a lot fairer and competitive.
    Its the best way to assess skill levels and is fairer all round.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

kippy wrote: »
    I've always wondered why, in online ranked games, they give everyone who plays the exact same team. You can change formations/tactics etc but not players. It makes it a hell of a lot fairer and competitive.
    Its the best way to assess skill levels and is fairer all round.

They do that in pro evo. The default teams are the ones everyone uses. Althought, it means some teams don't have the proper names.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭PCros

3 times today I was winning the feckers quit! Is there anyway I can report them or grade them badly????

So annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Modded teams has happend to me twice..Both as Juve?Any reason why?It only certain teams it can be done with or something??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Most annoying thing by far is people pausing it for no reason, having to sit there for 30 seconds x3 is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Ye they always do that when their like one on one and hope to catch ya off guard when he resumes it

• Advertisement

There is a way to do it by playing a friend on line and loose 1 nil or something :mad: really annoys me!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gerkeo

Ken Tucky wrote: »
    Bit off topic here- is it possible to save your playing teams formation and playing squad. Im new to this and like playing as Liverpool but have to change players and formation to be half competative and its a pain in the ass having to do it before every game i play?
    Just wondering?

I think i've wasted about 40hours of my life reorganising my formation for online matches. It should be a very straight forward ask to make your offline formation / line up your default online one too???

Very annoying alright, the only thing you can do is on the main screen is to go to team managment and sort out the formation they save it, you will always have to move your players around on the match up screen its appently to stop "super tactics" :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gerkeo

"super tactics" just a lazy way to name another exploit in the game?

Advertisement