Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athlone Require a Shed / Garage for 2 to 3 night a week

Options
  • 15-07-2009 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I work down in athlone during the day, And i am free in the evenings, I was wondering does anyone know where i could rent a garage / shed with power where i could do some work in. Servicing cars light work etc. I am originally from the countryside but i am renting a house in the town. and want to do some light work in the evening as i am free.

Will be only 2 or 3 nights a week, Willing to work for the owner to pay for the usage of there garage/shed . I come from a farming background so fairly handy at most jobs :-).

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭pawrick

can't answer this but try putting an ad. in one of the local free papers

the Observer or the Topic are read by locals (not sure if both are still around but one definitey is). Also the Westmeath Independent but you prob have to pay in that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Genuineguy

Thanks patwrick

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Jo King

There are a few new shed outhouse units built at the back of Auburn Terrace. They are individually owned by the owners of the houses in front. You could try asking around.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Genuineguy

Will go around to these premises see can i get a bit information on them, Like to get somewhere thats is reasonable as i will only be using it for two or 3 eves in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You may have legal problems doing commercial work in a residential garage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement