Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Websites

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Pretty much just here, Cracked.com each day for the updates and facebook for a few minutes at a time.

Honestly no idea where the time goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

couchsurfing
    Just found this, it seems pretty great. So many Irish on it

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭scouttio

bebo, gamesradar, boylesports (hurts the bank balance), this only recently and once the prem starts again fantasy football, oh and of course youtube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Facebook
    Youtube
    Castlebar Bulletin
    Bebo
    Ultimate Guitar
    Myzone
    Hotmail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Castlebar Bulletin

.....teh goggles,they do nothing!?!?

What a horribly laid out website!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Tis true.
    Its a shame, as some of the more interesting threads get pushed down the page by your standard "I lost my Dog" or "Has anyone got a civic for sale" posts.
    I suppose the amount of posts it recieves daily doesn't warrant a layout like this here boards.
    Ah well, tis handy enough for keeping tabs on whats going on around town I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

K4t wrote: »
    Great site. I'm IP banned from it but I often read the threads there.

[/COLOR]

What did you do to get IP banned? I spend more time browsing the mains than posting in the newbies. So many absolute tools in there. Sack Fergie Sell Giggs sort of thing :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sean_17

Facebook, Twitter, Fmylife, Boards of course, YouTube, VideoJug, Technorati

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Bebo, Youtube (for guitar lessons), And a language website that I can't think of a the mo.

Advertisement