Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lot to learn....

• 15-07-2009 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I have a feeling I`m pregnant, period over5 days late along with other symptoms! Going to get a pregancy test kit after work to confirm delighted as we are married alomost two years and just started ttc last month. My question is if i discover that I am pregnant what is the next step, do I make an appointment with the doctor asap or leave it for another few weeks.x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

ASAP I would imagine and if confirmed ....Congratulations .

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Yeah make your GP appointment straight away. All they'll do is take your blood and send a letter to the antenatal clinic. Depending on the hospital etc it could be 20 weeks before anything else happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭janbaby

Theres no problem going to the doctor straight away. Mine just did another test and worked out my due date. Depending on your hospital choice you could be called within a few weeks with an appointment to see the midwife. My GP arranged everything and the Coombe phoned and sent out details to me within a week. I met the coombe midwife at 10 weeks and had my first scan at 13.

Congrats and I hope everything goes well.:p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Go doc and then ring and book hospital:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 pennies

Thanks all, yeh test turned out as I expected +ve, delighted, will ring and make apt woth doc next week.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭janbaby

Its strange how sometimes you just know! I did my test a day after my period was late :P
    Congrats and I hope it all goes well. Start taking your folic now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Neverwhere

Start taking folic acid! That was the first thing my do said, and the stuff atually makes me feel a little bit better. :)

Advertisement