Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

design advice.

• 15-07-2009 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

been thinking about getting this design on my foot, possibly both feet and i'm not too sure about colours? maybe a deep purple, but i'm looking for some ideas :)
    and any other idea's you have for the design i'm open too! thinking about maybe some japanese waves underneath, but i don't know if it'd be too crowded or not?
    opinions please? :)

oh and what artist would you reccomend too please.:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

suzaane wrote: »
    been thinking about getting this design on my foot, possibly both feet and i'm not too sure about colours? maybe a deep purple, but i'm looking for some ideas :)
    and any other idea's you have for the design i'm open too! thinking about maybe some japanese waves underneath, but i don't know if it'd be too crowded or not?
    opinions please? :)

oh and what artist would you reccomend too please.:o
    planning something similar for my knees...I'm no help though I'm just here waiting for emmet to do a special

*waits*

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

planning something similar for my knees...I'm no help though I'm just here waiting for emmet to do a special

*waits*
    a special?
    damn you and your no help raze...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

suzaane wrote: »
    a special?
    damn you and your no help raze...
    occasionally emmet does up a design for people looking for help...they're amazing...I'm just hoping he does one for you

occasionally emmet does up a design for people looking for help...they're amazing...I'm just hoping he does one for you
    i don't know him...
    i'll hope though too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I think anyone would be real interested to work on a piece like this, there's so much that can be done with flowers.

Guys in colour works, crew in snakebite, jani is good with colour too, karen russell in cork, jmd in waherford.

Seems a shame to put it on your feets though since it's a small enough area, so you may be limited in what you can do.

As I say to everyone head around to the different studios, chat with people, look at portfolios, see if they're interested.

personally I'd go for out of the ordinary colours, something that'd make it unique

• Advertisement

Will wrote: »
    I think anyone would be real interested to work on a piece like this, there's so much that can be done with flowers.

Guys in colour works, crew in snakebite, jani is good with colour too, karen russell in cork, jmd in waherford.

Seems a shame to put it on your feets though since it's a small enough area, so you may be limited in what you can do.

As I say to everyone head around to the different studios, chat with people, look at portfolios, see if they're interested.

personally I'd go for out of the ordinary colours, something that'd make it unique
    thanks will, i'm gonna go have a walk around town tomorrow and have a chat :)
    what colours would you go for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I dunno really, greens, purples, plums, reds. big bright vibrant colours that will 'pop'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

Jani did something along those lines for me on my back, and it turned out amazing. Bee-yoo-tee-ful colours in it, it's my favourite tat. There's def a lot of scope for what you could do with it. maybe take on board what will said about gettin it on your foot. not sayin you shouldn't, just that particular design may work better somewhere else, but anyways, I'm sure you'll consider all options :D best of luck wit it!

Advertisement