Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shelbourne V Leeds United

• 15-07-2009 1:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭

ok my first attempt at footie fotos from the stands. c & c welcome

3721526253_c06e3256f9_b.jpg

3722339674_2c40a68022_b.jpg

3722344990_77511cbf07_b.jpg

3721530381_3e38562ea5_b.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭paulusdu

I'm far from an expert so anything i say isn;t worth its weight in salt !

But, 2 and 3 are the best of the four of them, nice close up, maybe crop 3 a bit tighter from the left and top, get rid of some of the grass, it might lend more to the picture.

1 is pretty cluttered and unclear, there's no clear line of sight from player to ball, not your fault as there were players in the way, but it doesn;t work for me, 4 is in the same boat and may have worked better if shot from the other side so you can see the players from the front but not bad for first time. I've only tried rugby and thats a lot slower and i've not gotten as good as shots as you have here.

For me, number 2 stands out, great capture of determination on their faces.

Advertisement