Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hinge for a fridge

Options
  • 15-07-2009 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Hey,

The hinge for my fridge door has broken off. I took some serial numbers off the door but I was unable to see a brand as it is built in to some other units. The metal itself has broken. Do you know where I could buy one of these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

engrish? wrote: »
    Hey,

The hinge for my fridge door has broken off. I took some serial numbers off the door but I was unable to see a brand as it is built in to some other units. The metal itself has broken. Do you know where I could buy one of these?

Maybe one option if you couldnt buy a part would be to visit your local recycle centre and/or county or town dump that accept large items like fridges etc, you might be lucky to come across the same, or similar fridge that you could borrow the hidge off! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

spare parts centre north frederick St

don't have a number for them but if you quote the serial number to them they might be able to brand it and source the part for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

spare parts centre north frederick St

don't have a number for them but if you quote the serial number to them they might be able to brand it and source the part for you?

Thanks folks.

Advertisement