Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They say everyone remembers their....

Options
  • 15-07-2009 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

First Kiss! :o

Awww, theres a story behind them all!

Mine was at a teenage disco (not saying how old I was but it was older than most at the time) and he was gorgeous. So romantic beside the cigarrette machine, sine fianna fail came on, we stopped and all I got was 'Thanks' as he walked away... Gotta love the meat markets!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

I was 9.

At lunch one day, a friend of mine said that Mark (my then boyfriend) was going to kiss me at recess. My friends started getting riled up, and then his friends started getting riled up, and by the time we all got outside it was like our respective groups were providing the momentum . . . we went behind a tree at the edge of the field and WHAM, first kiss.

In the two years that followed, we often smooched behind the school building . . . ah, memories. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

aww yep i do it was during nervana smells like teen spirit sloppy and all over the place.... she tried to get me to go out with her but i didnt want to ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Aww I do. I was 12 or 13 and at some teenage disco. I was absolutely 'in love' with him. Problem was my father was supervising the disco so we had to sneak away.

We went out to the hallway and stood between the doors of the ladies and mens toilets and stayed there for a good half hour.

I hadn't a clue what i was doing and was so nervous but then it was like wow i can do this!

And they say romance is dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I honestly have no idea when my first kiss was. Or who it was with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

The day after my 12th birthday, sitting in the front garden of a boarded up house that we called "The Haunted-er" playing spin the bottle and my first spin comes around and lands smack bam on the girl that I liked. Was SO happy and nervous. Was gonna be great! Until she goes "I'm not kissin him, he's a frigit!" :o Insane levels of embarrassment ensued, and were made worse when this girl who liked me (but with whom I was not exactly enamoured) spun the bottle and it landed on me. Rules are rules and I wasn't gonna hurt someone's feelings like mine had just been crushed so I kissed her. Then the entire game broke up and I didn't get to have my second crack at the girl I liked. BAH!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

God the memories.....was 12, bonfire night, I was the only girl in the group who hadnt kissed a boy yet. A game of truth or dare began and I was dared to kiss this guy, whom I had been crushing on for months, was bricking it.
    The girls took me aside to give me pointers, off we went into a field and did the business, was quite chuffed with myself for being able to do it.

Was even happier a few days later when I found out the guy actually paid someone 50p to dare me to kiss him beacuse he had fancied me for ages lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Ah yes, I was 12/13 at a school disco. While doing it one of my friends decided it would be a good laugh to kick me very hard up the behind. She must have taught I was trying to hump her, so I got a right aul smack in the face.

Hmm, no wonder I fear intimacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I was 12 and he was 56. He paid top dollar for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I was 13 & it was at the Valentines school disco. A girl I wanted to ask out asked me out for it. I was nervous, dancing, not sure whether to put my hands on her hips or where as we slow danced. She stuck the head in, saving me the stress. It was nice, though a bit cheese & oniony on her part, haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Cookie89

Ahhh....
    Oh the memories, at a teenage disco we were friends and all our friends kept saying we were kissing which we weren't, so he said to shut them up let's kiss! Little me thought why not it doesn't mean anything, ending up going out for 2 years after our "lets do it to shut them up kiss" and still good friends!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I never kissed boys at discos, must have been doing something wrong! Mine was in my sitting room when I was 12, my mom was going to some meeting so my friends and my "boyfriend's" friends planned it all out, I spent the night before manically washing my teeth and putting on lip balm :o

He was 14 so was a man of the world :rolleyes: It was actually really nice! We went out for a few months after that and spent soooo much time kissing behind trees and abandoned houses, ah them were the days :D

....On a side note I still see him from time to time, unfortunately the years have not been kind to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I was in 1st year. Arranged to "shift" this girl. It was mad. Anyway not having a clue what I was at I ended up biting her lip!!

And yes, I did get a slagging over that. On numerous occassions!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

I was around 11 and at a friends birthday party playing spin the bottle and my friends older brother kissed me a peck on the lips.

First snog was with a lad myself and a friend made at this lake we used to hang out around. We went into the bushes.... so classy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Mine was at a wedding...

Outside the hotel on a hill overlooking a beach. I was 12 and looked older, she was 15 and not impressed when she found out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Was even happier a few days later when I found out the guy actually paid someone 50p to dare me to kiss him beacuse he had fancied me for ages lol.

That's how I got my Second kiss.

My first was behind the old fallen tree with a girl who's name I will never forget, even though I haven't seen her in 10 years. I was 10 at the time and my friend was watching along with one of her friends, then my sister came walking over with her friends so we ran away to the 3rd. Mountain as it was known.

I actually remember alot about that day!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

don't remember, sorry !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

bluewolf wrote: »
    don't remember, sorry !

me neither, guess it wasn't that good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

I can't remember how old i was, maybe 11 or 12, but it was my brothers best friend at the time and it was at my birthday party.

Probably didn't have a kiss that was "good" until i was 16 or 17.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I was 10, it was behind a pub in Wexford, with a 12 year old, and it was horrible and messy. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I was 12, he was 11 and my friend's little brother. She set us up and we met at her house when her parents were out. She waited in the kitchen while we went and sat on the couch. He took off his glasses, then we counted down from five and kissed. It was horrific, like my tongue got stuck inside a washing machine. It lasted maybe 30 seconds, and that was it. We didn't speak again :)

My second kiss, about a year later, was beautiful and romantic and on a beach at sunset ... if only I'd waited!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

I was 11 and it was a dare with a family friend, think we cupped our hands around our mouths and said we used tongues when it was barely a peck on the lips..

Then had a 3 year gap where I told people I kissed people at discos and all, but I didn't really.

During the summer between Second and Third year, one of my friends started going out with a lad and I went on a group outing type thing and started to "flirt" with one of the fella's friends. Later on that week I got a text from yer man something along the lines of "So u cumin ou 2 hng ou n fri?" and I went down the weir and hung out with the group and then when we were walking out, yer man who I'd been "flirting" with asked me if I wanted to go a different route and we went to a clearing behind a load of trees and licked each others faces.

He was my boyfriend for a whole two weeks and I thought he was the best kisser ever.

edit: This fella actually goes to college with me now, and we talk quite often. He's a nice guy, if a terrible kisser when he was 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

My official story is when I was 9, with my best friend at the time, in the field behind our houses, in front of a crowd of older kids (it was a dare).

The real story is I hadn't even started school and I kissed two different girls, tongues and everything! I was an early bird!

I'm a girl, btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

I remember mine, probably because i usually see her modeling now and again, good times :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I think I probably get bonus points for the weirdest / most random one. I was 13 and it was on a golf course. The lad had a whopper crush on me, so I put him out of his misery :pac:

The other stories here are so much nicer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Mine was on the grounds of Christ Church Cathedral... and no... it wasn't with a priest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Somebody went to Christchurch on a school tour ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Abigayle wrote: »
    Somebody went to Christchurch on a school tour ;)

haha.. oh no... I left out what age I was as it's possibly embarrassing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

I was three and it was with the boy that my babysitter sometimes minded, I think it was even caught on camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Was 12 and her name was Patricia .

Spin the bottle was never as good as that first kiss :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I was 12 and it was with my first boyfriend, who was 13, in the bushes. We went out for 8 months before I dumped him because my friends complained I spent all my time with him. Which I did really... we snogged a couple of times after that...

Advertisement