Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They say everyone remembers their....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

The first one I remember was in 1st year, I was 13, with a guy I had gone to primary school with. I had liked him since 6th class, and for 2 discos before we had "slow danced" but he never kissed me. He kissed me then at this disco, at the end of the night we walked out holding hands, and he kissed me good night. But his mother was there to pick him up, saw this and grounded him for 3 months! She was friends with my best friend's mother and complained to her that I was a tramp trying to lead her precious son astray!

However, there is a picture of me as a toddler (still in nappies), in my sand pit, with my next door neighbour who is a year older lying on top of me kissing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

i was 12 and his name was shane:o my family were down the country and his mate wanted to "shift" my cousin...and my cousin wouldn't kiss him unless shane kissed me! twas nasty:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

I can't remember getting my first kiss but I'd like to think it was on the day I was born...
    . from my mum :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Ah. I can't really remember the first peck but I do remember my first proper snog. It was with a boy that I thought I had been in love with for the previous 18 months. I was 14, he was 17. The day he kissed me it was like all my birthdays and Christmases had come at once! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Abigayle wrote: »
    I think I probably get bonus points for the weirdest / most random one. I was 13 and it was on a golf course. The lad had a whopper crush on me, so I put him out of his misery :pac:

The other stories here are so much nicer :)

Nothing like golf course for a bit of drunken fun :pac: not saying you where drunk but when i was on them i was :D.....

I'd just liek to add, to my kiss

My fist kiss was sloppy she was drenched with sweat, and it was like slobber on slobber, i had to stop every 2 minutes to get the druel off my lips ....

After that things went from bad to male underage slut i did very well for my self :cool: me and my mates used to see how many girl we could kiss in a night my top score was 7 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

Ah, the memories.
    Teenage disco all the way. Think I was 19 :D

I jest, 12 or 13 I think. Slow set with some one my cousin set me up with, her friend.

Up we got, the nervous buildup, move the head, she if she reacts, was she reacting, or just moving, not yet, will she kiss me back, move the head, lock eyes...boom! Stuck the lips on her!

I think some sort of clockwise/ anti clockwise tongue action followed on both fronts.

Technique has greatly improved since, so I'm told anyway. :D

I remember my 2nd kiss was the WORST KISS EVER!!! I dunno what the hell it was, but I've never experienced anything like it since. That'll ye how bad it was, I still remember to this day, that's how bad it was!

Some memories...thanks guys :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Age 10 with the girl that lived across the road from me, over in the bushes beside the football club :) A few weeks later we have the first ever slow dance at the youth club, man that was quite the even back then! 17 years ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭shivvyban

I remember my first ever peck as a kid. I was 5 and had just started 'big' school. There was a guy in my class called William and one day we were picking up crayons under the table and I gave him a kiss. A couple of the other kids saw and said 'ewwwwwwwwwww' - he didn't speak to me for ages.

Similar thing happened with the same boy every year until fifth class. Aww, the memories, he will always be my best friend, even though I haven't seen him in years...

I got insanely jealous one year at the school disco because he kiss another girl. Its like the first crush thread, he was mine (in my head). I went through so many phases of liking him and this one other guy... My diaries have made sure I remember it all. As much as I would like to burn them, I can't... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This

I was like 13.... and he 'i think your great, can i kiss you' 'ok' he stuck in tongue in and had a feel around and pulls back. 'i dont think this is gonna work out' 'what?!!!' 'its not you its me, i dont think im ready for this' turns out hes a priest now :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Nothing like golf course for a bit of drunken fun :pac: not saying you where drunk but when i was on them i was :D.....
    I'm afraid its much sadder than that, I wasn't drinking on the golf course :o

My fist kiss was sloppy
    Some lads were terrible. It was either all slobber or he was trying to tongue your tonsils.
    me and my mates used to see how many girl we could kiss in a night my top score was 7 :)

7? that was brutal :p Girls played that game too you know ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

This wrote: »
    I was like 13.... and he 'i think your great, can i kiss you' 'ok' he stuck in tongue in and had a feel around and pulls back. 'i dont think this is gonna work out' 'what?!!!' 'its not you its me, i dont think im ready for this' turns out hes a priest now :rolleyes:

Classic!

So...little boys were his thing?! :confused: What?! Too soon?!
    I'll get my coat...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I'm afraid its much sadder than that, I wasn't drinking on the golf course :o
    :pac: where you a goody two shoes :P

Some lads were terrible. It was either all slobber or he was trying to tongue your tonsils.

Id like to say it was my first ever kiss thankfully i improved tho theres nothing worse then a girl who can't kiss!!

7? that was brutal :p Girls played that game too you know ;)

yeah? What ya think I'd kiss any peace of ass, I got standards I'l have you know!!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Jee ye were so young! Not gonna say how old I was but it was at the local boys school disco... think the song might have been a placebo one...of course I loved this and thought the guy was well cool cos he was in a band (at that young age!) and loved placebo...and after came a slow set (gosh, that long ago!)...cringe

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

i was like 10 at a camp wit older girls who were already kissing boys, peer presure:mad: funny thing is that boy is gay now:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Jaysus.....I was 17 :eek:

*hides somewhere* :o

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Gear9992

Had my first at a teenage disco, but one of my so-called friends pulled my pants down :)

Jaysus.....I was 17 :eek:

*hides somewhere* :o

Phew I thought I was the only one feeling bad! I was 16... ugly ducking story :o still waiting for my swan moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Finally, some people who were a bit older than the usual age...I was also 17:o
    Unless a cheek kiss counts....:P:o

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I was older again... :o

c'mere to me, I'll sort you out! mwah! :p

• Advertisement

shivvyban wrote: »
    c'mere to me, I'll sort you out! mwah! :p

Cootie breath!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I'd say you nearly shat a brick :pac:

By my rough calculations:

Directions given to TriceMarie + time spent as a member + late snoggage=

First kiss as a result of boards beers =P

Ha.. oh no... my first kiss was a with a red headed American girl.

Ever read the "describe your first time in MS Paint" thread? She's on that too!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I was 13 and was dared :eek: We went behind an electric-circuit box thingy to "practise" before we demonstrated our fantasticness for the others to witness (they needed proof :rolleyes:). If you leave out the fact that he kissed like a washing machine and that it was a dare, it sounds very romantic - the rain, the electricity.... :p

Think I was about 10. . he was 12. . in my back garden!

Think I was about 10. . he was 12. . in my back garden!

Is that a euphemism?

Is that a euphemism?

I knew I should have chosen my words more wisely.

Advertisement