Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US] Season 6 Promo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

hmm

2 hour opening special...

i'd be worried that they might try and clear up the whole house gone cuckoo in that two hours rather then letting it be a part of the series for a while.

otherwise looks good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Wow, look at his hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Also, I was hoping they wouldn't say something as cheesy as "What happens when the doctor, becomes the patient?"

I hope they let the mental hospital bit run on for a few episodes and don't abandon it after an episode or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Wish i hadnt looked at that... im flicking between Season 5 on 3e and Season 3 on Hallmark (its all verrry confusing)..i watched all of Season 4 which makes it worse! FFS! I think i need to start again! House in an asylum...ah cmon!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I probably could have waited.......but now i cant!! DAMN YOU!! It looks really good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭Land Of Idiots

The first 20 seconds are the same as the previous one but then some new scenes.

(Tried to include this in my previous post but I don't seem to be able to edit)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭subtle_as

really looking forward to season 6 but ya hope they do spread the asylum arc over a few episodes instead of it being just in the premiere and then everthing goes back to normal!

It would be nice to see the old team and new team having to work together in House's absence!

Also, I wonder will they replace Kal Penn's character with a new doc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

The first 20 seconds are the same as the previous one but then some new scenes.

(Tried to include this in my previous post but I don't seem to be able to edit)

this trailer raises my hope that the asylum arc will go on for a while as there seems to be two new characters introduced who will be house's keepers, new characters being shown in the previews and in such a role does give me hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    this trailer raises my hope that the asylum arc will go on for a while as there seems to be two new characters introduced who will be house's keepers, new characters being shown in the previews and in such a role does give me hope.
    Yep - I just hope that it isnt all over and done with after the two hour premiere!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Can't wait now.
    Also love that they've used Elbow's "Grounds for Divorce" as the track in that promo. Always thought it was such an underrated song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Wouldn't be surprised if the asylum arc is just an excuse to give the unemployed Prison Break writers some work for a while :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement