Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CUP - ROUND 3

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Yeah its great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

ajeffares wrote: »
    Yeah its great

signed up there - I have to be accepted or something! I feel very privilged when I get in so i will! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Through to the next round of the cup with a 66-7 win.:)

your one of the few boards teams still in the cup:(

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

Me too. Won 30-0. although they were a pretty weak team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

One of my teams is in, one is out. ;)

Woooo just checked there and won 19-18 against a team division ahead!:D round 5 bring it on, please be an easy draw!!

Reporters summary they got higher ratings than my team also!

Orizio wrote: »
    I think you should invest in a new keyboard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Not sure if you have reviewed the game you lost but this happened as the last play of the game..........

Quicksilver feet by MacCaron as he jags off his left foot twice to beat first Mafileo, then Sutton! He lobs the ball over the top to Schiavone who flicks it on to Boteanu. Schiavone doubles around him to take the return pass. He fends off the despairing challenge of Doohan and now Schiavone is in the clear! Just as Schiavone goes over the line, a crunching tackle sends the ball flying out of his control. There are looks of disbelief among Scorched Earth supporters as they have to cut off their celebrations in mid-flow! No try!

If that was my team, I'd have gone mental !! A defeat by two points !

I didn't see it actually, missed the match completely. Bit of a pain, I'm inclined to think the opposition LTNT'ed me, the sneaky bastard. ;)

It was a lot of fun trying to juggle your squad for three matches a week - really added to the game.

• Advertisement

jprender wrote: »
    Not sure if you have reviewed the game you lost but this happened as the last play of the game..........

Nice to know you have someone stalking keeping track of you Orizio;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Nice to know you have someone stalking keeping track of you Orizio;)

haha, yes it's true.

I have now taken to watching other people's games when I don't have one.

My life as I knew it is now over.

Just realised my opposition next week are top of the division 3 promotion tables, think my glorious cup run ends next week

Ares wrote: »
    Just realised my opposition next week are top of the division 3 promotion tables, think my glorious cup run ends next week

Mine are in Division IV - just like me so hopefully my run will continue now that I saw off a team winning their division III!! :D

But you could come through it also if I did! Since my team is nothing too special really!

TNT them, you never know

I'd love too but got promoted to div 3 this year and basically will be fighting for survival and have a very winnable game the following saturday.
    Decisions, decisions.

TNT them, you never know

A block of TNT would surely beat them!;)

Or it could kill them:D

Ares wrote: »
    I'd love too but got promoted to div 3 this year and basically will be fighting for survival and have a very winnable game the following saturday.
    Decisions, decisions.

If you have an easy game or two then LTNT both games and then rest players and play with lower intensity. I was lucky playing a team in the bottom section in the league after my cup match so could afford LTNT and then rest players.

unfortunately i am in the bottom section of my league after playing the 3 best teams in the first 3 weeks, really need to win the next 4 to have any shot at a playoff at all.

• Advertisement

Play normally in the secondary competition, play LTNT in the primary competition. Which competition is which is up to you.

Winning with ease tonight! :pac:

Not with ease but without losing any LTNT so have that for league this weekend and another cup match for the ol treasure chest!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Me too. 36-0 in the end. Surprising, he had a clearly superior team on paper:)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

Good win last night eoferrall..hope you go on and have a good run now!!

JohnButler wrote: »
    Good win last night eoferrall..hope you go on and have a good run now!!

Thanks, I logged in just after half time and had a nervous ending as it was close the whole way. Not sure about a cup run as the league the boards cup and the irish cup might be too much for my squad but we shall see how it goes. It was virtually my full squad out bar 3/4 tired bodies.

Advertisement