Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC2 Dragons Den [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 15-07-2009 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

FYI - New series starts tonight, 9pm !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭hblock21

Thanks for telling me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Thanks. I didn't know it was back and I would have missed it. I have remote recorded it on Sky + as I won't be home until later.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It was a good episode this week. That first guy (against all odds) got investment, and while the dragons were scrapping it out for trueCall, I got an email from Expansys announcing sale of the product (now thats good timing). Didn't think much of the product though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Would it work on the Irish telephone system? I was really impressed with it.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Mr E wrote: »
    It was a good episode this week. That first guy (against all odds) got investment, and while the dragons were scrapping it out for trueCall, I got an email from Expansys announcing sale of the product (now thats good timing). Didn't think much of the product though.....

I loved the way they were a bit 'meh' about the product until they heard that the very unassuming guy had sold companies for a gazillion quid in the recent past and then they were nigh on killing each other to be picked :D:D I love the Dragon's.

Very concerned about Duncan Ballotine's 'new' hair though :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,845 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I loved the way they were a bit 'meh' about the product until they heard that the very unassuming guy had sold companies for a gazillion quid in the recent past and then they were nigh on killing each other to be picked :D:D I love the Dragon's.

Very concerned about Duncan Ballotine's 'new' hair though :eek:

Deborah seems to have aged badly too- actually most of them looked a fair bit older! (Maybe that's just me watching the repeats on Dave, or Watch or whichever one its on :p)

Good show last night though. Shame about the guy with the heaters cause I think he was on to something, but let down badly by his attitude.

The truecall guy was very impressive though and glad he got a deal

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

ya i liked it too, i was really laugning when peter got onto duncan for asking about the glider.

I hope they didn't pick the best ones early on cause they where all interesting pitches for different reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

i dont think they really cared about the product trucaller, i think they wanted to invest more in the actual guy. He seemed like the type who would come in with another idea and peter can cash in on that too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

was delighted to see your woman do so well last night, god love her she was so nervous at the start!

I didn't think her product was anything special to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Comparing the magnet thingy to cats eyes was exaggerating just a tiny bit. :)

That poker guy was some chancer, wasn't he? Worth a shot though.... he had all the angles covered, and had an answer for all questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

i really cant believe Duncans hair, he does look a bit like hitler with it now

I just knew the poker guy was going to get nothing.

Advertisement