Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Entropay dead? - What now for Avoiding CC charges on Ryanair?

Options
  • 15-07-2009 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

A Chairde,

I went to the entropay website - http://www.entropay.com and I was timed out.

This is happening to all parts, to all links into the site; all dead.

Is it dead and gone?

Also, is there another way now of avoiding the Ryan air CC Charges?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Loading grand for me so I assume its not dead and buried just yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Loading fine for me here on a upc connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭fade2che

Also, is there another way now of avoiding the Ryan air CC Charges?

Yes, you can buy ryanair gift vouchers and avoid the credit card charges also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

fade2che wrote: »
    Yes, you can buy ryanair gift vouchers and avoid the credit card charges also.

I don't think you can use vouchers for online fares though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

waraf wrote: »
    I don't think you can use vouchers for online fares though
    You can, but there's a €5 charge for buying them.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

Re my query yesterday:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055622068

Yesterday, per a recommendation there, I went looking at prices for vouchers.
    I decided that a €50 voucher would probably suit me, costing €55 when charges were included.
    I then decided to check the fares on a seperate window, to make sure it had not gone up.
    It hadn't, so I closed that window and returned to the voucher window.
    I bought the €55 voucher - and instead saw myself paying €78 for the fare in the window I had just closed!
    I still have the window up ..
    Your Ryanair Gift Voucher enables you to travel on any of our extensive & expanding route network across Europe. http://www.ryanair.com
    Your voucher is valid towards the cost of your Ryanair flights (including taxes, fees & charges). Once you have decided where & when you want to go, visit www.ryanair.com to book your flights.
    ERROR

The itenerary for the flight came to my E-mail, but the names are wrong (Because I wasn't planning on actually booking the flight)
    Ryanair's helpline girl, "Chris" who refused to give me her sirname refused to believe me, and then said I had to fax 01 5081702.
    They've not replied, and neither have the folks I Faxed at 01 8121230.
    The customer service number for Ryanair, 01 8121212, just rings out.

Any ideas here would be welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

Entropay is not working for me either for the last two days. All other sites working as normal. Can anyone suggest a remedy?

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

Can someone give me any advice on how to fix this problem. All other websites are working. No matter how I try to get into Entropay, it just comes up saying Internet Explorer cannot display page. It won't even go to the homepage. I have money on my card that needs to be transferred to a bank account soon.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭homeOwner

Can someone explain how using this avoids ryanair credit card charges? Never heard of this before....sounds like something everyone should know....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Why did I not know about this sooner? I was well pissed when AIB closed O-Card, and I cant be arsed buying that prepaid one from shops. I also dont like using my card online. Yay for this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭rgunning

Has anybody found out what's causing this? I can't get it in work, but can on my mobile. Are Ryanair in league with my sysadmin?

Advertisement