Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia store closed down?

• 15-07-2009 4:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

Been trying to drop my phone into the Nokia center above hewden the last couple of days - door's been locked up every time I've tried. According to someone in work, there were rumours of the place closing down a while back. Anyone hear of this?

Also, is there anywhere else in Waterford that could repair an N95?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭ttm

afaik the Nokia repair place is still open in Dungarvan, but thats a 60 mile round trip you don't really need.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

No i never heard of this i hope there not shutting down

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Last I heard they were planning on doing some work up there. Strange if it closed down, seemed to be doing well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I used to be involved up there lads and Mrs Ziedth is still part of the company, I'd imagine he's on hols cause I def would have heard. Ask down in the 02 shop they are both connected k?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

ziedth wrote: »
    I used to be involved up there lads and Mrs Ziedth is still part of the company, I'd imagine he's on hols cause I def would have heard. Ask down in the 02 shop they are both connected k?

One man can close down the place? Nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Coincidence that this has come up actually becaue my girlfriend brought her phone into Meteor today to have it looked at and they told her she can bring it to the Nokia Store but that he's on holidays until next week I think it was.

Advertisement